Thoughts on G.F Sakura( New Legendary)

3 Likes

she will basically make GFs usable anywhere in a team with her passive.
i can see assassinate and vigor defuse kinda cancelling each other out a bit.
good GF. probably 4th best after jasmine, sunflower and violet. can get caught with no targets easily so i can’t put her higher

1 Like

The 100tu Knockback Random helps out with her being walled/not having any targets. This monster is a multipurpose removal/disruption/protection tool that is quite fantastic in its own right. I agree with your placement of her compared to other GFs, but if this moveset was on something that wasn’t restricted to an archetype (such as GFs) and was generic in it’s kovepool/passives, it would easily be an S tier monster.

All that being said, I feel like the Christmas/New Years Eggs this year were pretty underwhelming as a whole. Not a whole lot of mileage to be gained from the monsters unless you have GFs and we’re waiting for new support or have been lacking specific Dolphins that have been out for awhile now.

Overall… I honestly feel it’s pretty meh and don’t wanna waste gems rolling on them. That’s just my opinion obviously.

1 Like

Imagine if you didn’t have Elemphox, you’d be going mad right now, of course I already have it, and I also have G.F.s… hmMmMmMm

Awesome design, great work on that one :ok_hand:

another gf? As an individual monster it is average, however with other gf it is a ridiculous helper, the main control over gf was obtained by killing jasmine and stunning or a centauren in the best of cases I could take her out of the game and kill her, I don’t think so her passive is not good (just imagine sunflower jasmine violet and the water one that I don’t remember her name next to her) apart from that beautiful design

Dreming of the day i will see a gf with 80 speed , btw what will happen if you use new gf and jasmine with an other stunable monster ?? Will he get stunned ?

Looks like a must have for any person playing GFs a lot. @NoelLemon2 Didn’t you just spend all your gems on the Christmas GF though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Noooooooooooo it looks so cool and the skills are insane @Dev_VKC please let me borrow few gems I swear I’ll pay later

3 Likes

I swear if u nerf Carmilla after this something will happen(wtf with all monsters with payback killer now)

1 Like

The Problem is , only few player have this monster.

Expect , Dev make shiny Aviaeronix with raw defuse as free reward. I Will think again If carmilla really need nerf.

Anyway , I love this gf skillset

PvE and PvP able

2 Likes

Yes, remove DR @Dev_VKC

why is this funny :joy:

“This skill can only be used 5 times per battle.”

Something’s wrong, I can feel it.

Paired with Jasmine effectively protects against stun - even non G.F. monsters.

Devs: “Mythic will have unique moveset with unique moves”

Mechangelion: “Yeah! I got defuse my unique move”

Sakura: “I got defuse also”

Mechangelion cries in the corner

@Dev_VKC can you explain this?

3 Likes

His shitty SS is still unique clearly

4 Likes

Mechangelion: Defuse

Sakura: Defuse

Donald: Deeznutz

6 Likes

Technically his is still unique while Sakura’s vigor defuse

4 Likes

Speaking of Soul Trade, does Mechangelion even charge double bloodcrave from that move? It’s pretty silly how bad it is, 170 seconds and both lose 1 monster. Aethereon’s Banishing Void is just miles better.