Nerf nerida abys?

Exactly I’m not saying a midgame can’t beat it my main point is we have had stuff in the past that where nerfed for this exact thing and those where actual legends that cost money to get these are simple se so it’s not really fair is it otherwise remove nerfs from kong geo motor also Deo was nerfed cause it trashed the front line at a high speed that took 4 legends this new abyss nerida combo takes 2 se and does the job way better

Lol when you can’t build a logical argument you go for grammar lol on a forum

You were just demonstrating how smoothly your FL can flow into your mid-game :wink:

What was the Geo nerf again? I ask because I don’t remember it getting nerfed, or are you talking about the Death Revenge nerf in general?

That’s not the point, and don’t give me team build advice lol. My main point stuff in past got nerfed for the same reason abyss nerida is op

The increase in tu for backstab

Ah, I see.

All I see is hyporcritical people screaming don’t nerf my monsters and people talking like they actully good at the game when they are trash.

Now I hate nerfs of all kinds I just find it funny people so quick to defend this combo when we had stuff in past that where nerfed for less

1 Like

Ultimately I don’t care if it gets nerfed or left just want others to feel the pain of having their monsters nerfed

Plus unmovable on Motordragon… that indirectly nerfed Geo as it was a big use for him.

Yeah I get you Lochi and tbh if there is such a fast combo which can sweep through 4+ monsters then it meets the criteria for nerfing. I reckon just because of the attention it’s getting here and the common use of it this PvP it’ll get nerfed next update.

2 Likes

Thankyou

You raise a solid point Lochi; I couldn’t care less whether they get nerfed or not, as I don’t use either of them in my team. The only reason I believe that people are quick to defend this combo is because they’re Super Epic monsters, were they Limited Legendary monsters, more people would be calling for a nerf.

2 Likes

Hmmm? It was totally unrelated to arguing/the argument in general lol.

What I would like to see is just a wider disparity between the speeds.

Make the combo still playable, but let the window between the enrage and the detox blast be bigger then 1 second such that we can have stuff like aoe actually be able to kill it.

Nerf or not-nerf, it’s all the same to me.

Than* is it that hard???

Or just zib fl with the night guard on fifth.

I just ran into @LightGM1 running this nonsense 2x in a row. First time he took 9 of mine out and the only thing i could do was watch.

Second time i didn’t even bother.

I get that you want to win but how is it even fun to run that lineup?

Thats lighgm, always run the meta. Be happy its not geo motor into stun for setup drako & leo meta because he ran it for ages :neutral_face:

I’ve seen those videos lol.

I’m not taking PvP seriously anymore tho so while I was alittle butthurt to draw him 2x in a row, I’ll live lol.

Don’t forget his original stratus line or even better his soulstealer front he ran for about a year solid

Wow. So I encountered the infamous fl for the first time. And you’ll not believe it. It was the one time I had an alternative team that couldn’t deal with it. I think this is something to do with matchmaking, to favour the abyss bs