Nerf Nerida/Detox

Devs do something against this Detox/Nerida PVP trolls. You can not beat this fl with low speed Monsters/Fl …its a save lost…they kill easly more than 8 monsters before you have your first turn .

Its lame and boring…nearly everyone play this ■■■■. This game make no fun anymore.
Nerf the Speed of Nerida or Detox.

Beat ya :wink:

But yes please

Again, pvp isn’t just about dirty combos. You gotta make it so you can set them up. Speed is key! Mind you that just my noob opinion. I’m no pvp god

Slow speed front lines get destroyed in top tier PvP, that’s the way it’s been for quite a while. If you’re having trouble with a particular enemy FL then either accept it’s a weakness of your FL or create a FL which counters it.

That said, FL combos which decimate your whole front line are quite brutal and annoying to build against because you either need specific monsters or to use things like camouflage or hold ground monsters, which massively limits your FL strategy.

EDIT: Just seen this other thread which is the same. I’m closing this one, discussion should happen in that thread.