Nerf Mulasem the worst limited legendary

So I lost to this monster and want it nerf

This is the only legend in the dead last tier on both categories in the dead last tier.

Why don’t we nerf it to oblivion, so it’ll be on its own tier. :grin::grin::grin:

Nah, just joking. This is actually a buff thread. That’s right a BUFF thread

My suggestion :
Make it stats full attack
Speed from 34% to 51%

This way it can pair well with retribution monster

Ways to make it OP:
Full attack stat
Speed 75%
Double poison eater to Poison massacre
Poison Gambit to Toxic Presence
This way everybody would want it​:grin::grin::grin:

What do you guys think?

5 Likes

I also think he’s way too slow to do anything before getting destroyed

Yeah it defenetly needs a buff but I would suggest a speed buff and a bloodmove which would be retained even after its rebirth but weak to knockbacks

i even avoiding hatching any banner that include him
sry mulasem, you’re just too bad

3 Likes

Yea too bad he has a very cool design. Hope they buff him next time.

3 Likes

No need to add the tears. Mulasem’s tears are fire. Why else do you think its face is covered in fire and its hooves too… it’s been crying in a corner, stood in its own puddle of tears.

2 Likes

I’m not that keen on it getting a speed buff. It can be very problematic in some scenarios, especially when you meet it buffed in PvE.

Also, I do like the fact it is tanky. I’ve previously suggested “standard attack” for it but just now I thought of something new where it can keep the higher defence…

How about changing “Burning Up” so it gets increased attack every time it is revived (+50%)? Then increase its defence to “standard defence” so it’s really quite challenging to kill before it first gets a move.

The idea is, on first entry it comes in tanky and has minor impact (maybe use one of the support moves?). Second entry it can comfortably one-shot many things. Third entry it can easily one-shot with double poison eater and assisted blaze is really powerful. 4th+ assisted blaze does crazy damage.

2 Likes

Nah they just need to program into the game having the chorus of this song play every time Mulasem attacks and kills itself.image

Or this too @squinty1880

Real ones know

1 Like

Yes. He does need a buff. (But those you suggested are a little bit too much xD). I’d just increase his speed

Mulasem’s should be 50% speed and his moveset the following:

ACTIVES:
Double Poison Eater
Knockback
LINK Dual Give Turn
RAW Poison Storm

PASSIVES:
Poison Gambit
Burning Up

I smell a new 400sec bug here

Horribly fast for a non-link DGT and just think about the combos… pull back + GT so you loop 5 times to get an entrance 5 times instantly.

@Exu Mulasem already has knockback :stuck_out_tongue:

100% agree. People often underestimate how insane speed buffs can be.

Btw it isn’t the worst limited legend. That crown goes to the utter piece of crap called Lionheart…

I noticed his bug hasn’t been working in PvE anymore. So now it’s total trash in the extreme. Useless and will never see the light of day again. .

In UC still works (Lionheart)

Yeah I heard you guys saying that earlier but it wasn’t working for me…Same experience @MementoMori had. I tested it a few times.

Whoops :person_facepalming:. Never seen AI do that

I don’t own it but why he is so bad?

Confident strike is a good move if you have an healer in your team and natural selection one shot any SE and any legend for the mythic form.
What I’m not seeing?