Nerf jackolene

How? She would just need to get a turn to summon Vineyes in the enemy team, instead of summoning them automatically (and repeatedly).
It’s one of the best ways to nerf Jackolene without nerfing Vinegazer too in the process.

I’d also make it so that Jackolene summons +9 Vineyes. So that they get a turn faster and can try and kill themselves every 85sec instead of 100sec

1 Like

Or buff her to make her like motor where she gets that as the ss while keeping her entrance.

2 Likes

That would be a scary buff tho

guys I read your last comments and they seem a bit exaggerated to me, it is not the objective to ruin the monster either and what makes it different and special is enough just to lower the tu of the chips a little from 100 to 85 and increase the chances of them dying from 50 at 60, changing his passive to his ss doesn’t seem right to me (it’s like changing rinoel’s passive to his ss) it would also be good for the developers not to limit the monsters so much with cannibalizing or making ducyon kill the tokens

1 Like

completely destroying vinegazer in the process. great plan. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What exactly do you mean, I don’t want it to be destroyed

That wouldn’t destroy vinegazer. It still would be able to one shot enemy mons and turn them into temporary deadweight in the process

2 Likes

spoken like a true PvP player.

if you nerf vineyes tu then you would have to buff vinegazer to make up for it by reducing the TU of its risky heal all as well. the reason it works in PvE so well is because it is able to remove itself and allow another monster to be converted to enter while there are vineyes present so they can’t be killed in the process. sometimes this takes 2 or 3 turns. the conversion, the germination and the risky heal all ideally want to be done while they are unthreatened.
by reducing Vineyes TU and increasing the death chance of risky heal (a move which actually helps players btw) then you upset the balance that it currently has. all because a legendary is too powerful.

1 Like

It might not be able to win games on its own once you set up a stun/sleep lock as easily as before but honestly we probably shouldn’t have that many of these types of strategies. Just take a look at time attack. Purpie and nova enrage pretty much single handedly ruined the event lol

Wouldn’t it be fair to give it Unmovable instead of Stun Immunity tho?

Jacko is the only monster who summons three deadweight monsters on entrance, which cannot be killed by Token Cannibalize, and which take an average time of 150sec from the first turn to kill themselves (btw Risky Heal death chance is 0.4)

It’s already bad as is, but her entrance is also repeatable. @EMI_Eklypz’s idea would let her keep Stun Immunity while making her summon ability only usable once + not automatically activated anymore (meaning you have a chance at killing her before getting your team riddled with Vineyes).

2 Likes

well it could be, but it gives me the feeling after having played this season that changing its passives would be too much, currently it is limited to 2 so I don’t think the developers will give a very strong nerf for now, in my opinion after talking to good players, modifying the tokens is the only way to alleviate the problem without removing what makes it special, which are its 2 passives, you just have to compensate for the rest

Or what makes it special or how it has fast sweeping, can kill deadweight, and immediate value on entry? Along with stun immune? You’re telling me that looks like a nicely balanced monster with the special part just being the stun immune and token entry? It’s basically entirely self sufficient while also supporting the team

1 Like

Just give vineyes heal all and call it a day

It’s 150s, because you don’t have to face the 100TU when it does get sacrificed

Oh I was taking into account of the time it takes for a Vineye to get a turn, but I think I mixed up the speed (I thought it was something like 30%)

Ironically it has better ap rate than many of the legendary/mythic protectors.

I think it will break pve. Vineyes currently need all these limitation for a smoother pve. I would rather have jackolene nerfed than those guys as they are very essential for several events and hell mode.

And maybe we will add reckless smash(does throw dmg) to rockoids and call it a day…

We can simply make her entry only happens once regardless of being sent back etc.
I do agree Risky Heal % needs to be up a bit or have broken heart or both.

/yay

Yay