Thoughts on the update?

#RIPJackolene
#RIPBastia

3 Likes

@Dev_VKC I would like you to include the Monsterdex No. as well. Beginners may find it difficult to identify just by looking at the name.

9 Likes

@squinty1880 no new BQ? -_-

@Dev_VKC a few things:

1. I love the revnarchion buff, but can his little egg also get stun immune :slightly_smiling_face:

2. It is a cruel joke of you to give demolitron payback killer

3. Bulbie’s Passive should activate at 200tu just like broken heart

3 Likes

Nope, still ends at Orochi.

Good idea

1 Like

Jackolene is still as good as ever

2 Likes

@NML_I_am_Black :clown_face: :clown_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

1 Like

The Bastia nerfs are unnecessarily brutal. One of those changes would have been ok, but both at once?

Hold Ground → Shield Entrance is a big one bc she’s usually used in the FL. I get devs may want her to be used elsewhere, but this is a big sadface for me. She won’t be able to get her heals off as effectively and her survivability is lessened substantially.

Knockback Random → Random Knockback is BRUTAL! In pvp you don’t just knockback random enemies. This is a worthless skill and removes one of Bastia’s big selling points.

Bastia’s nerfs are extremely impactful to many Bastia users’ strategy and will severely limit her use in pvp.

I generally agree and accept most changes devs decide on even if I use the monster. And to be fair, Bastia needed to be toned down. But these two huge nerfs went too far at once.

3 Likes

If you had Bastia out, it was endgame, and saw lemon was next for the opponent, it’s probably worth the risk to knock something else back to avoid the entrance you know is next.

You knockback specific enemies, not random ones.

1 Like

Disgusting that all of these braindead people crying about a vineye nerf when the problem is Jackolene have destroyed Vinegazers. another win for DR spammers in buffed PvE. Congratulations.

3 Likes

Actually Jackolene deserve that little nerf but agreed with @keets on Bastia

1 Like

Yes Bastia lost a lot with this nerf.
To be honest I don’t see her surviving effectively anymore.

Wait, this means bastia users can’t auto win matches against teams that rely on entrances at the start of the match? That’s going too far. We need to give back instant double repulse and double survivor.

4 Likes

Man I pitched my ideas to the devs about majorie and got feedback and all. I was hoping to her change for this update. Oh well l😅

Oh I forgot to mention, thanks @Dev_VKC for releasing the update after ranked ended! It’s great to not have to deal with the meta being heavily disrupted right before the start of ranked

4 Likes

Nerfs im waiting for :
-Leira mermaid’s hex : can be used only after 100 sec have passed from the first time the monster gets turn (she is the main reason stun work like hell )
-magmagund : instant poison gaz : can be used only after 100 sec have passed from the first time the monster gets turn (its too strong to be used from the first time, especially in front line )
(Enrage teemate ) should be used only after 100 sec from the battle started ( novadrake sweeping whole teams whithout even the opponent get turn )
Baublebasher : bloodrage should be used only after 100 sec from the battle has startd (retribution fromt line ) are OP and sometimes gravity field is the only counter but baublbasher high speed offer the possibility of making it work , making it having almost no counter ,also bloodrage is a blood move not a canibalise move so adding a time restriction looks fair enough

2 Likes

why him? He’s 5% slower than Ziberius