šŸ† Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) šŸ†

Awesome, thatā€™s a smart way to do it. Useful now that super epics are added to MBQ too!

I think that Satomi is a S Monster and Lime, Vixian and Mai arenā€™t F Monsters

Satomi is S tier already, do you mean S+ ?

Lime is in E tier, not F.

What makes you think Mai and Vixian should be higher tier?

Is it that I read that Satomi would go down in the tier list and it would no longer be S, it would go down to S-? Anyway, about Vixian and Mai, Vixian is a good sacrificial monster, also the max that Soul Missile received is very low, curiously you can play it together with Mai or Timberlord, or any monster that puts allies, the seconds of their abilities they are not that high, and using summer time she would become faster, I think she would be good as E or D but not as F, now as for Mai, 25 seconds to fully heal an ally backing them down 50 seconds, the low seconds of ASMR They are used to use his sonic attack, he is constantly leaving and entering the field, so you will have a fairly high defense, and it will be difficult to kill, not to mention that in addition to being a healer and support for sacrificial monsters, he is anti-poison. I think sheā€™s not a high rank character but I donā€™t see her as an F level character either (This is my personal opinion and my experience playing with Mai, I got her in her debut, Iā€™m not an expert player so donā€™t take this opinion personal tanning)

Satomi will be going from S to S+, the other way from what you thought :slight_smile:

Thanks for the input on the other two!

2 Likes

Itā€™s about damn time.

2 Likes

Curious what you think of onyxia now post buff?
I fear devs have unleashed a mons on all of us.
A high def mons with high speed is monster to reckon with. Maybe we will see the first s++ mon as onyxia?
Ps:it survives time up with more than 40%hp. There was a reason why poseidon got speed nerf, people always forget that

Itā€™s not S++ Sakura is still better. Iā€™d Say S- because momo is also better.

1 Like

Its for sure better than any mons on s- and s list.
Would argue its better than sakura too if you take into account how it can tank time-up and chrono kills.
The challenging part is how easily it can heal compared to the other two. Sakura needs succesful sleep and momo loses stun counter to get back to full health. Not the case with onyxia.
Plus its fast and much more all rounded version compared to either of the two. It makes for a deadly nova lineups of you catch the drift.

Definitely not. I own both and satomi canā€™t compare to how much control sakuralisk gets with its sleep and disruption along with instantly winning the game once every few matches because of good dream world rng

1 Like

@ItsSherlock Please share your wisdom

Nowhere near Sakura but that shouldnā€™t be the benchmark. Itā€™s brilliant now. Definitely S- material imo.

2 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™ll make it S+ then :wink:

1 Like

Finally the worst stun counter got a buff that keeps him from dying to SEs!!

1 Like

OMG Satomi on S+, my wishes came true!!! By the way, thanks for reading my opinion about Mai and Vixian, I doubt they will change anything XD but at least others will know that because they are F they donā€™t have to be bad

Note: (Youā€™re the Best dev)

I didnt compare it to satomi thoā€¦

rexterminator is a good monster with no waste skills. Load n charge gives well protection and combined with hold ground and it will be an advantage to rexterminator of using two hg ignoring skills by load n charge move only and stun immunity performs great in pvp .

I agree with you, but I think the issue still lies in the base design of him being a Mortar monster. To be honest, a Mortar monster with Stun Immune is pretty common, and the best of the Mortar monsters, Bloomluga, is that way not just because of itā€™s sweeping power but because itā€™s a Stun Absorber, it helps protect the team while being able to sweep efficiently and be a massive threats all the time. Rex is excellent, probably one of the best Mortar monsters we have, but compared to Bloom, he canā€™t really compare so the argument for him being higher tier isnā€™t realistic.

Stun Immune or not, the issue is he still has to perform a 130tu unpotted move before it can actually do anything, and even then kind of needs the Attack Boost SS to deal consistent heavy damage, so thatā€™s upwards of 150tu before he does anything. Heā€™s not an immediate threat, and unless you run a gimmick or a lineup to effectively support him, he may as well be counted as beinf stunned out of the game for the first 150s after his first turn, and his speed isnt the best either.

Donā€™t get me wrong, I love Mortar monsters, but thereā€™s a reason Kanna is the only Mythic mortar monster and even with itā€™s moveset itā€™s not that great.

I see mortars as PvE gold, but when it comes to pvp they lack the ā€œimmediate threadā€ factor

1 Like

Piercing mortar is basically fine without attack boost, when it does pass the time to get a turn it can do two piercing kills at quite rapid TU and itā€™s worth noting how the enemy team has to get through the shield, HP (with decent defence) and hold ground to kill it. So even if itā€™s a while before it can attack, the enemy team has to commit a lot during that time in order to kill it and if they donā€™t theyā€™ll probably face two piercing kills then itā€™ll reset and be hard to kill again for the next 130TU.

I think in practice it plays out pretty nicely.

1 Like