🏆 Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) 🏆

I checked thoroughly
 I didn’t.

I think there was a discussion about whether Motor or Sunflower was better for shells and many said Motor was better for the job. I don’t think I was involved in it

EDIT: I found it!

So literally my first post on it, responding to someone calling it broken. I said I thought people are still more likely to use Motor and how the passive is basically harder to get lots of Bronzeshells than Motor. My phrasing looks like I think it’ll only be viable with other Garden Fairies but that wasn’t my actual opinion, it was mainly because I was responding to a comment about it being “broken” so I was contradicting the extreme statement. Also, I wasn’t 100% sure what to make of the vigor moves yet. I saw the monster only 50 minutes earlier.

Either way, I didn’t say something like “I don’t see any reason for GF to be used over Motor” @MementoMori

3 Likes

I said i didn’t remember exactly anyways the point is Motor it’s better

Nah, your point was you wanted to make me look like I’m inconsistent and have no clue what I’m saying. It’s all good though, let’s move on

1 Like

Nah i don’t have to do it you do a pretty good job at it yourself

1 Like

give him ban:'v

No, let’s move on

2 Likes

I don’t own Geocosma but I feel like he belongs in S-
Razorstorm seems perfect in A but I was thinking if you could move him to S-
That Entrance is amazing when u build around specially with that secret skill on top of that storm offers a lot of mecha mons to work with him

2 Likes

Geocosma is awesome. Leo inspire it and it will kill almost anything. Usually 2.

2 Likes

Its. A great monster i agree and we needed something like it but ,but killing 2 monster at a time isnt allways a good option

That’s true, but I’ve always found the community over exaggerate the danger of bringing in multiple monsters. If you’re set up with stun protection such as Leo and it’s early game, it’s usually fine. Do a cheeky skip so they skip back and your monsters will get a turn first anyway.

If you’re still worried, you can always hit a Camo, stealth or HG mon with the fast strike so you only kill one :blush:

Wrathhost with his new backstab,its at least S- for me!!!

2 Likes

Sivanna moves up tooo

His name is still in the names list in S- in general @Killerdog

Thanks, removed!

In my opinion Glaciarion and Dracosa drop 1 rank 

There are not many poisonous in the meta anymore.
Soberking 
 S → S + (Better than Malw 
 in my opinion, faster 80% aprox velocity and killer charge lasts 70TU just)
Geocosm → S -
Rocolosuss → S (with the current meta without poison, it is very easy for him to activate continuous guard and kill whatever)
TinkerLaus → S (This monster is very strong, has instant command back, double repulse, paralyzes, deserves a better position)
wraithhost → S 
 Yes because now it’s better than geomagnus 

I don’t like to change monsters just based on the current meta. The tier list is more a ranking of their base potential, considering what works well and what doesn’t. Glaciaron and Dracorosa are both still exceptional monsters for PvP.

I’ll definitely keep an eye on Sobeking and Geocosma to get them placed better. I’m hesitant to push anything up to S+ which is why Sobeking hasn’t made it there yet. Slayerbane just isn’t strong enough a lot of the time and that’s all it has to offer on the first turn.

Glad to hear you’re a fan of Rocolossus and Tinkerclaus. Both have been pretty underrated by players I think.

2 Likes

aa ok, I thought it was because of the current meta.
Yes Rocolosuss is very dificult to kill. but I dont have he. But he is strong

@Killerdog special notes for auraleus is in tier 3

Thanks, removed

1 Like

Update

Notes:

We recently had an update to version 2.20 which you can see here. This post will cover the movements with regards to these changes.

Leira had the time restriction on mermaid’s hex increased so it’s actually a restriction (it was passed fully by tidal entrance before) which basically means you don’t want to use her in 5th position any more. However, she’s still very powerful and worthy of her tier positions.
Sivanna had the solo requirement removed and revenge damage made one-shot in awakened. The monster is definitely great but I have a hard time putting it any higher in the general tier list because it wants to use backbite and in PvP it’s already A tier.
Jawshank take note this is now a small tool for saving your team from stun lock.
“Heal all” moves now do full heals properly!
All monsters created in battle now finally come with full speed (slowly over the years we’ve had them get there - remember the days where clone next came with half speed?)!! What this really impacts is it nerfs all Bronzeshell strategies.

Movements:

These are only with respect to the changes in version 2.20.

Persephia moves from E → D in PvP, the huge number of counters to protectors these days means this is probably always going to be low tier but it’s great to see it now properly function.
Wraithhost moves from C → S- in PvP, a tier below Geomagnus because I think the fact it gets countered by poison and it’s easy to disable so it doesn’t have one-shot damage. This has good potential though as stun protection, reliable combo enabling, countering tokens, etc.
Twighoul moves from A → S in PvP, now very viable to play because you combine it with “tokens” to sacrifice and get bloodshed partially charged and it does its thing of crazily countering protectors.
Pyramid golem vivimid moves from S → S+ in general and S- → S+ in PvP, this getting an attack increase has enormously pushed the power level of pyramid golems. You can legitimately run them to complete SCB (and similar things) without losing a single monster as well as make them top tier PvP viable.
Pyramid golem lavamid moves from S → S+ in general, no longer countering your own pyramid golems makes this an auto include with the others and it does a lot as a sweeper alongside vivimid. However, it is the most useless by itself which keeps it at S tier for PvP.
Lunartic moves from A → B in PvP, bronzeshells remove themselves faster and we’re seeing more token counters.
Nauticruiser moves from S- → S in PvP, the nautipods being sped up makes them pretty crazy now. They’re far from broken but if you can spam call supply after elem accelerate you can get a lot of value from them and it’s great if the opponent is trying to open you up to stun since the pods can’t be stunned.

5 Likes