Neo Monsters Gem grind

AHH you got gems from the story, I’d say that’s about 18 to 20 gems from the story mode because you have to tryout for league and league battle. Then about 18 gems for fighting the grand four and grand champion, then about the same for fighting off the khanate invasion. But then all the gems stop coming.

Lets say you discovered the online mode after that, but then you cant do online story and grind evolution materials at the same time because that will take a long time. And the events, like the current time attack event, also factor around the tickets, which you also need gems to play and reach for those rare gems at lvl 12.

And don’t be like the others and say it wont take long, about a month, what happens when you grind for a month and opened eggs and get quack?

that’s 1/12th of a year gone and effort waisted. Ok it’s good time for another month’s grind and next year I will evolve my monsters, but September to December, I’ll have to grind fruits to de-age.

When you say it like that, I might get old after grinding for gems, fruits/ materials. Aren’t games supposed to be fun and rewarding?

Take ever tale for example, that is way better

That’s the point of games with ticket system, you run out of tickets and wanna play more but cant unless you buy gems. Instead of playing everything in one go and then get bored not opening the game again later. I know it doesn’t make sense for some people but that’s the type of games we have today, more time spent = more power or do a shortcut with money. And just to say this, it took me about a year to fully complete everything in the game and 4 years to unlock all secret skills, and I’m still not max level. Im lvl 287 and im thinking the last 10 levels will take me 2 years because of the amount of exp needed to level up once atm takes more than a month with active grinding.

1 Like

If you put in enough time you’ll find that the game is very fun and rewarding. I haven’t played evertale but from what I’ve heard, it’s much worse.

Are you ok sir?

That’s literally it. Free players don’t stand a chance against pay to win players. The p2w players are literally having more fun than f2p and they can literally smash them to the ground. That’s like saying my one legendary can stand a chance against a whole team of maxed out legendary monsters and maxed out super epic support monsters. The pay to win players get more resources because they don’t need to struggle and they can focus on the story even better, and they would spend more time on the game, yes more time, because they don’t need to wait for their tickets to refill, or even if they wait, they will refill to 200 tickets or so and still spend more time.

Sir I did buy the game because it was “a tiny amount”

I see, it’s well designed indeed. So now I should get a job and spend it on neo.

Also wont my method 2 be more effective than to cause me to just get a job for a game?

Thanks mate… I’ve 2 new accs
I really really don’t know how it feels to start again

2 Likes

If you’re struggling to rank up, you should farm exp at the chap 4 shadow boss. A bit time consuming but gives lots more exp compared to pyramid. Also f2p player mainly encounter p2p players in PvP & some events like UC. Other than that, its AI. Like most of the people that have mentioned here, patience is the key to enjoy this game. You don’t need awakened mythics to win, you can even with good SEs. All you gotta do is spend the gems you have wisely.

If u r an otako 10K episodes doesn’t matter

LMAO, you guys are something else, you speak as if you’re gate keepers of time with unlimited days. Sure it will take a year for me right? 365 days and I might even get lucky and have a leep year and grind an extra 1 day(366 days). and on that day, I can grind like 20 normal de-age fruits and finally level up 1 of the monsters.

That’s lame cuz the gacha rate over there sucks

@LemonSqueezy

Gonna add this: mythics and legendaries are not needed to win battles neither in pvp and pve. You can get really far with only super epics if you really know how to use them. 1 legendary won’t help much if you don’t know how to use lot of the monsters. It just takes some time to get them, evolve them and once you get a general understanding of what potential the monsters have you’ll probably finish whole story with only SE’s. Just be patient, one thing p2w players don’t get faster than f2p is skill. They can only buy units that are top tier but that doesn’t mean they will win everything.

5 Likes

This game is not p2w .I am f2p and one of my friend used my acc to make it to top 20(I have a little less than a year played) so yes free players can compete with players that spend.I have about 70 legendaries/myths and I have never spent a cent.How can you say f2p dont stand a chance to p2w you are rank 33 and I think at this rank you can’t even enter pvp.

2 Likes

You’ve never gone past hero rank 66 and you’re making bold claims about the balance of F2P vs P2W in the game. You don’t have the experience yet, you’re just a new player disgruntled that you can’t advance quickly for free.

Please don’t be rude to other members of the community here otherwise I will lock the thread.

4 Likes

Lol he can…PvP starts from rank 15…
He said he had rank 66 acc before…I doubt he faced any real f2p

Come on dude, most pathetic excuse I ever heard. You don’t need a job to buy a game that costs 1 dollar… It’s even free sometimes. Just wait until anniversary (end of October) to download it legally and for free as they will probably do the campaign again…

You couldn’t be more wrong. That one is a pure P2W game where awakened SSR literally have so much superior stats to anything else that SR don’t even have a chance to 1 shot them. Btw it costs as much as Neo so how could you afford playing that? :clown_face: I think you should just shut it now before embarrassing yourself more.

5 Likes

What’s stopping you from getting a job?

I started 22 days ago, so I might chime in here with some further insights. I went trough the process of rolling a legendary with the “account reroll trick” so my milage might vary slightly.

I have not opened a single egg yet since I started the game and have not paid a single cent. I managed to finish PvP rewards, finish the first gatekeeper in UC, got most of the whales treasure gems and can beat level 3 super challenges. So till now I can say it`s very possible to progress trough the game without opening eggs. I actually got quite hooked on the challenge it brings.

10 Likes