i am quitting the game

the last 5 games in this pvp watching players who have done 60 wins needed for the gems

in 500-600 lvl playing for no reason with ynstonable teams contains 9 give turn and tt

just to make people lose and so no one can get wins to reach high numbers of win and get gems

i have faced five teams in the past 5 battles and none of the monsters i have faced is stunnable

all of them are give turn legendaries or se

and i would just start the battle and just watch him as he finishes my team with me having no turn to pla because of all the tt and give turn he have

i am quitting and so sad to do so bu with the game built for pay 2 play payers only its impossible for the likes of me to continue playing

i cant belive that 500 palyer who pays 1000s of dollars every onth buying gems

are the only players here that the devs care about

the others no one gines a single F ABOUT THEM

hopefully many players who doesnt pay to win do the same a me

and leave this game to the people who pays to enjoy

59 win in pvp such a shame i wasted so much time the past 5 days for three gems

while someguy will just open the game buy 300 gem in a sec and strt opening eggs

Hi, game is not p2w. My existence proves that. Maybe you are having a hard time now but if you are patient then you can come out on top.

Sad to see you go though. I agree. The GT spam needs to go.

The event isn’t over yet. You still have 2 hours. Go get your one win :slight_smile:

Dont know why you value those rare gems that much. I opened 9 and got 0 legends. Not worth the effort or frustration at all. I rather have normal gems, higher chance of getting legend, atleast for me.

my last 10 eggs were epic dupes

i am going for this rare egg as my last chance or now i was going

cuz i am quitting the game 

iwas hoping for a good chance to get a leg or a at least a good se

after what happened with the pvp event i am done playing

if any one now gines me all thelegendaries in this game in one account

i wont even bother my self of entering the code not even playing

this game is over for me

the chances for you to do this was 1 in a millione and it not happening to me

good luck in this game fighting gainst the millionaires playing this game

Also this game is indeed not pay 2 win, its luck 2 win. You can easily spend thousands of dollars and still and up with a couple of useless legends. While others spend nothing and get many awesome legends. Thats why its better not to spend. It only creates frustration.

Just play, dont expect anything. If you end up being lucky good on ya. As long as you enjoy it.

when you buy 100000000 gem you will get something eventualy

so many people

each time a new leg is released

starts opening eggs until they get the monsters many of them are here in this forum as well

This is called pessimism. It doesn’t get you anywhere. I think there are 3 people right now at the same position as I am. There is me, lipnoddle, and batcop. I have done over 200 eggs right now. And I have gotten 8 legends from them. Almost all of them were festivals. So I have below average luck. I still have been doing very well. :slight_smile: I am 3/7 on rare eggs.

striker23, were we matched just now? That’s my last ticket to pursue my final win and I met that god damn bug!

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:7159]

Could be. Im tryingto drop. Were you that bastard that gave me a win?:stuck_out_tongue:

Striker, I waited for a long time hoping you could quit and give me the win I need…You bastard (crying face).

Now I become another one who got 59 wins at the end of this damn pvp event.

What happened kocowind? I didnt even see the turn timers.
If I got turn I would hit run immediately…

Same to me. That’s why it was a damn glitch and the first time I met in all pvp events. I thought you could directly close app to quit if you didn’t need that win. Since u didn’t quit, I close neo on my end…

It’s sad to hear that:( I am a paid player, but I couldn’t get even more than 20 wins in pvp… 59 W is amazing! This game is not P2W, Zard and n3vercore can prove it.

Tbh, the rate to hatch legend(4%) is still higher than many other games.

Don’t forget about me :stuck_out_tongue: didn’t count my opened normal eggs but I’ve got 14 legs out of them and 1 leg from 9 rare eggs.

So don’t give up, you never know what is going to happen while you open your next egg. I had Shadowyrm in my first egg and Appollorexus a week or so later after that I haven’t seen a legendary for 6 months and then again for another 2 months. During the anniversary egg I was able to open 3x10in1 and got 6/7 legs out of them and during this festival egg I got 3 other legs. That makes 10 legendaries in 2 months, I would have never dreamed about this but such things happen. So just keep on playing.

Sounds like a bad loser to me

@heros: tht means i have 6 months left to wait for a chance of luck? LOL…Cos im 2,5month on game now, lvl 75 and no legends… Thts just great! Lol

If you have no legends then it is probably worth the time to go restart and reroll for a legendary.

I agree that this game is not just a P2W.

I can also prove it.

I know how you feel coz i felt that too before.

I was once in F2P Clan when I started and

0 G spent up to now.

I just spent Patience and Time.

Goodluck,

hey!, what about me, ive been playing with this account since february or so, ive only spend 70 dollars in total and all of my legends are from the f2p gems.
Im also top 75 in pvp right now

F2P here too. In 38th this PVP, 13 legendaries and $0 spent aside from the game cost. I’ve been playing since beta though. It takes time to get something good from in game gems and it is very frustrating most if the time, but eventually it starts to become easier.