Neo, do you need a change? Proposal

Thing is, like KD already said, it would always be better from the players’ point of view to receive more for less. However, it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense from the business point of view. The system they have now is definitely the most lucrative they’ve ever had, otherwise we would still have the guaranteed legendary system… The best deal with regards to both the players and the company is probably what they did a few weeks ago with the guaranteed mythic egg + 10x legendary tickets and I would hope that deals like this would follow.

With regards to non-spenders… I think the system already works pretty well. At least the chances of hatching legendaries are decent compared to other games I’ve seen. Of course, bad luck sucks and everything but that’s the name of the game when playing gacha games.

1 Like

My experience at anniversary showed pretty extreme cases of what can happen…

1st egg = 1 pack, got both Orca and the new mythic
2nd egg = 0 packs, owned all featured and not interested in the new monsters
3rd egg = 9 packs, eventually got a featured legendary in the 9th pack. I probably got 1-2 non-featured legendaries along the way but not sure

Getting lucky feels great but RNG goes both ways. It’s nice when there’s a pity timer to stop things from going too badly for anyone. It has to be set quite high so it’s only catching the real cases of bad luck and not too much for the Devs to give but then it stops some of those painful moments for players. Double the average time it takes to hatch a legendary/mythic (what I suggested above) catches the bottom 13.5% of luck.

1 Like

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Interesante :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:I am still enjoying the image of the packs, every day when I see them I remember that I am Cuban and I cannot access these offers and seeing the 10 6 * tickets increases my discomfort, MAY MORE OFFERS COME LIKE THIS !!!

I agree that it’s unfair and I’m sorry about that. Of course I can only speak for myself and that was my view about this topic.

Oh man essays 🤦. Well I was patient to read his post. And then I saw killerdog disscus and I saw more well I read 2 or 3. Then after my head got pissed off.

The tL;Dr is 3iNST3iN was unhappy about how it’s possible to get unlucky with the current egg system, getting nothing useful for a lot of gems sometimes. He was suggesting a rebalancing of things where you hatch fewer eggs but have a high chance of legendaries with each hatch. I suggested a pity timer, which he liked.

Oh my goodness! So much to read :scream:!

I gave up midway in this thread . So much to read :joy:

1 Like

All my posts (aka the good stuff) got deleted @Djbasak so you’re not missing much

2 Likes

GENTLEMEN, I’M LEAVING THIS GAME … IT’S A WASTE OF TIME. ONE CAN BE GATHERING GEMS AND WINNING ALL THE EVENTS IN VAIN … YOU SPENT A TOTAL 700 GEMS AND HAVE NOT TOUCHED ANY ONE LEGENDARY … PLAYING THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME. GOOD BYE, SIRS

3 Likes

Didn’t read but I like it :smiley:

Bummer we never matched in PvP since I changed my IGN 🥲

LMAO I LOVE YOUR IGN

1 Like

Does someone know how many gems can you get by playing all the events?

According to legend, the Dragon warrior is capable of collecting approximately 250 gems.

1 Like

Xd

This sounds way too epic.

Today’s warrior seems to be interested in simping more than anything else.

1 Like

9 Likes

Lol​:smiley::joy:

Yh we really need a change in egg hatching