Need YOU to help me! Rough times

Hello all,
So i actually downloaded neo monsters 2 years ago. The game kept me up all night and totally took over. But unfortunately i lost my account and had no back up whatsoever.

2 years later i found the game again and now im currently in 30-35 days!
Im currently level 66 but it seems like i cant proceed further in story mode. Additionaly i wasted 50 gems on a banner i didnt want to and that didnt really help either!

As im not very experienced i would love if YOU could rate my team and give me some suggestions!
My current team consists off:
Screenshot_20181116-131007_Neo%20Monsters

Other monsters:
Screenshot_20181116-131020_Neo%20Monsters
Screenshot_20181116-131024_Neo%20Monsters

Screenshot_20181116-131029_Neo%20Monsters

So i would really appreciate some answers!

Regards,
Darth_Vader

1 Like

People need to stop apologizing for their England… It’s just a language !!!

Ok done. You got any ingame specific suggestions for me ?

1 Like

Well what does your team do? Does it have a plan?

So the frontliners should survive as long as possible and deal damage. Mostly frozor and the preevo of bitterbeast…
Protector at # 5 to give more stability and pure cure with hold ground…
Then i added in 2 sleepers in combination with dead sentence but sometimes it works great other times i get steamrolled!
Clio and alpha give turns especially to the unicorn which can deal hell of a lot of damage and the the end of my team consists of poison guys.
Its a bid of a mixture

Frontline, how do they survive long enough for survivor? What’s your plan for that?

Sanctallion, you’re not maximizing it’s damage potential, if you read assisted holy, you’ll find that it will deal more damage the more holy monsters on the field. You have 4 holy monster, sanctallion, and maybe 1 clone that goes with it. Swap leoronix’s placement with mossgolem.

The random but of poison at the end doesn’t seem all that helpful. Tridrakhan is removal for protectors, while the poison massecre monster doesn’t do enough damage to make it worth using. Instead use tridrakhan before your shocking entrance in order to make sure that you get the full effect out of it. Accomplished by killing protectors.

It’s plan is obvious win

It’s something to strive for.

Hmm no plan for that unfortunately.
Im counting more on desperate double strikes.

So do i have a lack of monsters?
I do not have good protector killers.

Im struggling really alot vs AI and thats usually not a good sign…

Tridrakhan can 1 shot many protectors. He pushes them to HG and poison ends it. So he is quite good

Its Not my “phrase”, but: Go get yourself a galvbane :sweat_smile::wink:

1 Like

Ok i think i have to reorganize the position of tridrakan as you all suggest that!
Maybe add a last bite mon or last stand when i get a good one!

Im currently feeding my chronox with potions so i will ultraevolve all starters soon the max him out to!
Next will be galvbane

1 Like

So should i add alot of sleepers to proceed vs AI in story mode etc?
Some other discussions suggested that!
Because i cant proceed to level up atm!

And what would you do in my position!
Saving 300 gems and go big 1 banner (get featured etc.)
Or keep spending 50 gems on banners with guaranteed legendary to make continously progress if lucky?

Save your gems for chrismas and new years egg. Then, depending how much you have you can Go for a first guaranteed legend and maybe for a guaranteed in 3rd.

You have wraithcaptain and soulstealer. They should work well for pve if you use them in good position/combination

Galvbane is universal @measy

1 Like

@measy So yea im trying to save all gems from now on untill december!

@NMEGaryOak Galvbane next to be evolved.

I made some changes to my team now!
What do you think?

Might be worth a try to make an alternate team and do pegasus, sanct, demolitron, choco (or maybe butterfly or gear if potted) FL— I personally have found it difficult to maximize sanct’s potential outside of a FL because you never know if it will actually be on the field with any of it’s holy buddies otherwise. Sanct can be great for sweeping in the FL especially against AI and especially paired with a team turn monster like gear or the holy butterfly) I focus on using sanct to sweep/heal and only clone if things time themselves right.
Good luck!