Help with my team pls?

Hello,
I’m new playing Neo Monsters. I was very happy with my team but I can’t win anymore.
Do you have any tips? Should I change something in my team?
This is my team:

You need to Ultra-evolve some monsters. At their current state they aren’t as much help as they could be.

Remove Slushy Bruno from the team. Unless you find another Thlug monster he is utter dead weight.

Your first 4 monsters could be:
Diredemon (evolved Diredrake), a not-very-reliable sleep-locker
Ouroburn (evolved Pyroviper), which has Sleep All
Leoronix (evolved Plumane), stun absorber and protector
Gryphking (evolved Gryphknight), which offers awesome support

Put Rosempress (evolved Rosaqueen) in 5th spot, so that she will enter the field stealthed. Therefore, with Leoronix as a protector (assuming he is still alive) she will get a kill or two and put some enemies asleep.
Put then Drakotron in 6th spot (better if evolved into Drakozord Z)

Alternatively, you could swap Ouroburn with Demihorus: if he survives 100 seconds, he can Sleep Bomb, but Diredemon is Sleep Immune, so he can Dreamhunt the enemies, which will all be asleep. After Sleep Bomb, either Rosempress (which can keep the sleep lock going) or Drakozord Z (which can reawake your teammates with Purifying Mist) should enter the field.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the help!! Very clear! I will try it! Have a nice day!! :grin:

1 Like

Unfortunately Drakozord is not the best legend to start with.

1 Like

Thank you!! Will put it in 6th place!

Bro I meant you could find something better as first legend.

1 Like

Ohhhhh I got it ahah I got a legendary I got crazy ahah all I wanted was to play with him. I really have to understand the game better :joy:

At least he has Gryphking, he offers amazing support.

1 Like

The healing is amazing!

1 Like

I know, he would be such and amazing addition in my team too… Shame I don’t have it :eye:

1 Like

Yeah ahah I was very lucky!!

Just ultra evolved oroblazer!

Oroblazer Is very good for crowd control. He can put three Bronzeshells to slow down the enemy team and also disrupt their sweepers by knocking them back. The only downside is that he is sooooo slow and therefore vulnerable, but a protector should protect him fine.