PLS HELP

Could anyone help make up a decent team ,am at level 100 and it’s becoming more and more difficult. Thank you.

I’m not that good at teambuilding, but someone who is would tell you to try to make a team first and then they would give you tips to refine it.

2 Likes

Thanks for your opinion dude ,but I just wanted various ideas from scratch.

Go and get yourself a Galvbane.

1 Like

What’s the big deal with Galvane?

He gets kills very fast and is not that hard to get

Yeah except that weird head statue thingy,I have to wait till the next events to evolve him fully

No offense but no one has that kind of time to make builds for you. However I can recommend a way to improve your team against AI. Put what you think are your strongest monsters in it, then have a go. You will probably fail, but it’s ok because what you want to see is WHY you failed. Did you get stunned, slept, or swept with poison? Which one of your monsters did nothing for you? Which enemy monster gave you the most trouble? Learning the enemy monster’s moves will also help! Then make changes to counter what the enemy did, and target those monsters first that would break your team. Sometimes it is hard to see because it might not be the killer but rather the support that causes you to lose (looking at you, Auro and Dusicyon!). So just keep your eyes open and you’ll be fine!

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice , one last thing is it worth it using potions on the chocolate from Eliot?

I am not sure because he gets stunned out of the fight whenever there is a stun entrance.i would recommend you to use SE potions on SE that you know are usable everywhere or that are very strong example the centaur that has chrono strike

I would say that it’s best to use three pots on monsters that would benefit from it to maximize value. The tu reduction gets smaller the more pots used still going+9 on a monster must be very good like goldtail’s potent sleep

Do you want help or not?

You need to listen to what @squinty1880 boy

1 Like

Jajajjaa,lol, @NMEGaryOak long time no see.

1 Like

Good to see you too @Osmani_Beltran aka Lunar

Lol, naaa I was here last year ,but I left Neo monsters for a while and now am back,I remember I asked for the map to find Noxar and you showed me a Pokémon map.lol

2 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen

Lol,I lost all my evidence,I had it in a box and on the cover was written "evidence against GaryOak " it all burnt in a horrible accident while I was saving an ostrich from a burning 98th floor

I have evidence of the goldtail I caught in the wild

2 Likes

Osmani! Good to see you again. It’s been a while. I hope life is good in Cuba. There are excellent players in the TNC clan who would probably help you. However if you ask me I’d try running the something like

Bloom
Sherloid
Rilla
Glac
Froggie
Mecha

If you find sherloid a big issue swap Rilla out for Galvbane and use Rilla elsewhere in the team.

Some common FLs is should beat:

Poison won’t be too big a problem with 2 Camo mons and Glac. Poison is everywhere atm. Same with Cani AoE, which this FL should do ok against given the Camo. Megalo is useless here and Glac can wipe poison and Rilla can kill anything no matter what’s in front of it (incase of a Geo fl. OoO is protected from by Camo and sherloid.

Sherloid and Froggie’s shield almost garantees Bloom will get a chance to get rolling. The threat of Froggie, Rilla and Bloom will be big. Especially if Glac is also charged. This FL should have a good balance of attack and defence too given the camos, protector and shield.

A Rilla Oniblade endgame could be pretty tasty too.

Have fun experimenting.