Need help beating battle XXII

Feeling tortured, anyone please respond. Got around 10 legendaries. Btw the enemy team’s stats are buffed up. They are not similar to the monsters we have

Send screenshots of the team you’re facing and then we can help.

Could you show

1. All of your monsters? Some of those 4-stars might be useful
  2. Your current team. Maybe some of your monsters could use some repostitioning?
  3. The enemy team. We can’t help you beat them unless we know their team!

Overall, you probably just need to update your team a bit. This battle is fully beatable with just a few epics and SE’s, so you may be wasting some space.

1 Like

This is the link for the battle

I think that I beat that battle with a slightly weaker version of this team:

Any suggestions for my lineup? Please!!!

This will explain my language. Ultra evolve thisScreen Shot 2020-12-01 at 9.59.26 AM and use Unwanted Friend to disrupt. In general, actually, disruption(knockback, summoning tokens monsters in the enemy team, etc) is going to be your best bet to take on buffed monsters without Purpie or mythics. AP spam is effective against most AI teams, and so are infinite clone strats. Chronox is nice to take out immediate threats, ultra evolve it if possible, Sendback Cycling is great in conjunction with infinite clone and AP spam, allowing you to keep one monster alive basically the entire battle. Purpie is obviously great if you can get it, thisScreen Shot 2020-12-01 at 10.08.55 AM is great for infinite clone if you Ultra-Evolve it, GT+Mortar spam is nice with the right monsters, and if you can get the lv. 152 prize ultra-evolved in Island Challenge, you can also use that with GT spam. Never underestimate the power of Golgemios, and, in the immortal words of @NMEGaryOak, go get yourself a Galvbane.

5 Likes

I have never felt so much like Killerdog

(slowly turns into moderator)

You’ve got a long way to go my young padawan but it’s great to see the awesome help you gave here!

2 Likes

Bro I’m still not able to do it. Pls suggest a lineup from above screen shots and the enemy team is in the YouTube link. Please!!!

1 Like

For the FL try Dreadgar, Shurikaizer, Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 9.59.26 AM, and anything to counter protect(Protector Killer, True Hit)

Put Nebelronix and Lunabot at the end, and I’d recommend a stun midgame along with Wraithhost and maybe Stratustrike.

Galvbane will work best just behind the FL, maybe in spot 5 to take out any monster that used a high TU move to kill something in your FL. Pair that with Gryphknight(maybe Ultra-Evolved to Gryphking for GT) and you’re all set up for sweeping with Bloodthirst. Killerdog or @LemonSqueezy could probably elaborate on this, but it seems like that vague outline is the way to go.

2 Likes
                       * Much Photoshopping Later *

Try this:

The basic strategy with this team is: Dreadgar just sweeps the 6-stars, Elysion uses Unwanted Friend, Shurikaizer is a sweeper, and make sure to keep it alive with Stunt Double. Galvbane uses Protector Killer and Timestrike to charge bloodthirst, and Gryphknight is just there to keep them alive. Be sure to save Gryphknight’s healing for when Shurikaizer is on the field. The next monster, the eye thing, uses poison and then doesn’t do anything else. Just use it to make sure that all of the enemies and allies are always poisoned. Sweetroll is stun protection, and Oniblade uses stun flash to give you room to work. Leviathan kills the monsters that you poisoned earlier, but your Monsters stay poisoned, only for Stratustrike to come in and use OoO, leaving your monsters awake while 3 of the enemies are asleep. I call this the ‘4-On-One’. Only use this if Shurikaizer is on the field to help Stratustrike kill everything, and maybe use poison eater along with Leviathan. Then, Wraithost comes in to clean up to mess left by the 4-On-One, and Leoronix is stun protection while the next two monsters sweep, Bundleblazer takes out protectors, and Nebelronix uses infinite clone to kill off the survivors.

Some notes: You may be tempted to use Poison Massacre early with the eye monster, but DON’'T. The poisoned monsters are there for a reason. Don’t kill them until you are ready to use the 4-On-One. That is your main win condition, so be careful with it. Also, use any protect moves that you can. Those protectors only exist to keep your sweepers alive. Same goes with clones. Whenever possible, use clone with Nebelronix. That is how you stay alive. If you could Ultra-Evolve the Eye monster and unlock poison storm, that would be ideal.

This is a pretty basic team design, and I think that it can be improved, but it is more of an example than anything else. This is how you build a strategy, and I’m sure that you can build some better ones in the future.

3 Likes

There are a few monsters you have that I know nothing about, so if you are wondering why I didn’t use your best monster or something, that is probably why.

1 Like

You got alot more help then I did when I asked lol!

I was a worse player when you asked lol

Send me a link and I’m still happy to help

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. However I personally like to make the player think instead of me doing the work for him/her. Just kind of steering them in the right direction ever so slightly, but letting the person do most of the thinking.

Many of us simply don’t have time to build teams for others. I’m glad some do but I won’t blame anyone for not having time.

2 Likes

Not really sure about Gazer, Leviathan and Stratus being that close to each other. Poison and sleep don’t combine.

^

Either way, like I said, this isn’t a perfect strategy. It’s just an example of how a good strategy should work and be built up

1 Like

Though remember that the monster he’s facing are considerably buffed and Poison Massacre will not be enough to one-shot them. I advise using this lad for poison:
firet

Bundleblazer (also known as xXxBundleBlazeit_420xXx) can poison all allies and allies alone upon entrance.

2 Likes