Team Tactics (Suggestions)

Got some new monsters, not sure how to use them, suggest me some best team combinations, I really suck in this game. Thanks in advance

Man I got some more monsters and a legendary too, so need any updated strategy :grin: and there are still 4 slots left in my team so kindly add something. I shall be very thankful.

Wow so demanding

You already opened a thread, asking for help. You could have simply posted the pictures there? On top you got a five star all inclusive team building package from lemon and you’re not even willing to add the four remaining monsters by your own? Instead you open a new thread because you got a new legendary, asking all the same questions again while you’re obviously not able to appreciate the huge amount of help you already got.

Try to put a little bit of your own thought into your team. It will surely help.

Thank you @LemonSqueezy for the teambuilding help. It was a great read.

I am locking this. If you need any more help try to come up with something by your own first. Refrain from opening another thread. Use your old thread if you have any updates on your team. Thanks!

5 Likes