My thoughts on the latest balance changes.

Overall i love it tbh a lot of monsters that i ask for buffs got em like Skeleviathan, Heavenswyn and Twig the field entrance passives sounds fair to me and true hit buff is perfect but i have some issues
1rs i know canis had it coming because all the complaints about it but there was no need to be so hard on it the 160 TU for underdog is a bit excessive imo due to the others nerf to the strat in general and I’m a bit salty because of the specific nerf to my canis FL (lagodrake nerf)
2nd if canis was nerfed so hard why then devs decided to nerf AP Spam the other way around… Adding more counters… I don’t think this new changes will hit AP Spam as hard as Canis start has been hit because canis was made unviable on top bracket not as AP Spam because you just have to run a Mushashoid in FL and twig is gone and i really don’t think AP Spammers will stop using duscycon although it’s change seems very good to me the way to go against AP imo is eliminating the targeting RNG when there is several APs and making twig guardian excecute nullify revenge passives ( and i don’t know if i have to remind to everyone AP Spam is the most used strategy atm nothing like canis that was really uncommon in top bracket)
3rd As i already pointed out in a previous thread bastia stills Broken such a powerful passive should go along with a terrible move set not the most powerful healing support in the game with disruption capability and extremely tanky with no killing weakness and the new SS is kind of a nerf/buff imo because it allows the user to remove her when ever he wants to use entrance passives himself

That’s it. Great to see so many monsters buffed i always liked shurikaizer and with this buff i might finally be able to use it as terragar too. 12 of my legendary 2 mythics and 4 SE i own got buffed which is great what i got from this update is 2 things
1st We can get stuff reasonably buffed if we are right in asking for it
2nd if we cry enough on the forum we can get the strategies we hate nerfed to oblivion because we don’t want to build teams that counter them except for AP Spam and Bastia of course because devs seems to love it

1 Like

Double GT to GT users are awfully quiet on this thread :joy:

Devs should go one step further and remove GT and TT from Neo entirely. This would up the amount of strategy required as you would have to manage TU even more stringently

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: well DGT loop was OP indeed

2 Likes

And TBH @Killerdog i really respected and appreciated you for many reasons but know i understanded and experienced why so many people hate your guts. And this is it im out i won’t give you any reason to ban me

1 Like

I wish you weren’t being so sensitive about this. After the update only a few hours ago there were two threads made. I decided that I wouldn’t step in yet. However, when a third was made I closed two so that our discussions would be more condensed. It was nothing personal at all. I’m sorry if there was a time in the past you felt I should’ve acted when I didn’t, but I always try to be logical with what I do.

As for the threat, well you came with accusations and otherwise being quite rude to a moderator just doing their job. You complained to me before and I said please don’t, so this time I said that if you keep doing it I’ll take action against you.

Please try to see it from my perspective and stop trying to escalate everything. You’re actually right about how this is one of the reasons people get angry with moderators and almost every time it’s because they’re too involved in their side they don’t realise what the moderator is actually trying to do.

4 Likes

DGT lost its glory long back .
What people used these days was a gimmick . So it’s fine lol

1 Like

Let me clarify that if it doesn’t make sense. The primary offenders here were Mal and Sobek, who come in to meet a fully poisoned lineup, trigger an enemy converter, but get away scot free because sleep entrance happened to land on the converter, and stick around just long enough to cost him his turn. This happened to my poor Scorpio more often than it had any right to, so very happy to see it dealt with.

1 Like

Agree with that but i think that bug was fixed already because since last emergency update it haven’t happened to me again

Only you and some other tnc guys actually believe the entrance is rigged to target stun converters specifically lol

But it always hits my charged Novadrake :cry:

Never really meant to imply that, it’s just super frustrating is all.

I was responding to mementomori I didn’t mean to say that to you

I think you should start reading better my posts before answering i was referring to the bug of a tranquilizing entrance hitting a poisoned stun converter and therefore making it lose its turn that was fixed in the last emergency update. I will start ignoring your comments towards me and my clan for now on because you simply don’t matter to us peace out “amigo” :v:

In this thread you said that malwing targets stun converters more often and your evidence was that you tested it ten times and it hit the stun converter seven times.

6 Likes

dude u told people “keep ur brainless comments” on nothing offensive and then wonder why it was closed lol

3 Likes

Poor blind people won’t be able to read your comments without braille :sob:

11 Likes

I really like this update. So many changes. It’s noticed that devs did a good job,and the meta is finally changing.
The changes I like the most are the ones made to Dusi (much better monster now), goldoids, XYZ (I hope people start using him a little more), true hit skill.
Love that cybereeon,celestrion and nightlord are more different now according to their skills,so each one of them can be used in very different strategies. And one of the “first ones” finally got the buff they deserved!
There are just a few things I’m not agreed with:
-Canis nerf: yes, obviously the goal was to completely disappear cani’s Aoe spam from the meta,and I’m ok with that, but I feel the changes way too excessives. Nerfing the epics and the goldoids would have been more than enough; but the increased TU of underdog and the new cost is like “who dares to use him again?” (Btw, @Professor_Oak this would be a good idea for your challenges xD).
-Freezcobra, scorpiongeist and some other are no longer affected by their passive skills when they come to the field, but still…why wasn’t it applied to deathgazer too?
-Skeleviathan: yes, he needed a buff, but this new passive skill makes him unfair in certain strategies, such as duel fls (I mean, turns into a rock the only monster that is not affected by duel, it’s perfect). I’d see better a DR.

Just those 3 points, but in general, it’s a really good update. Thank you devs for your hard work !

1 Like

Deathgazers passive isn’t a field passive.
He is ridiculously OP and probably should be looked at but that’s the reason it is t applied to him.

Dusi, scorpiongeist, freezcobra; they have field skills. But the water frog? His skill applies the same way than deathgazer’s, so I think thats not the reason.

Wait @Dev_VKC underdog changed from 400% o 200% but it is said nowhere in the update change ???and also now that its only 200% AND AOE mons were nerfed cani’s SS is useless