My thoughts on the latest balance changes.

Until you’re playing uc and meet terror or abyss that you can’t put to sleep and they gas the ■■■■ out of everything

1 Like

Given that petrify overrides HG, I’d say its pretty damn fair for it to fall under payback killer.

That will just shift UC towards more dr setups. And u will only meet these monsters if they are part of troll teams, or devs start total troll With Full insomnia gatekeepers

Stop giving them ideas

2 Likes

love the trio shocker and trio ap buffs :heart_eyes:
chimeraxus is not a walmart version of galvbane anymore.
overall great!

2 Likes

Can chimeraxus actually be better than galvbane

Rename this thread “Phantoms thoughts” we obviously can’t tell who started it once more posts accumulate. @Phantom00

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC
I don’t own the third form of Bastia but I can say that for the second form “assisted Stone” is a BIG nerf because is an auto stun lock move 200 TU.
She can now juts knock back monster 5 times or force heal(In PvP you can’t skip), she need an attack move with medium TU cost like survivor, kinslayer, counterstrike, true hit? I don’t know but something similar.

1 Like

Actually you can force skip if you use her with Deus X :wink:

1 Like

Lol

That’s kind of the point. It was the most broken monster to ever come to the game so it’s had almost all damage potential removed. The healing moves are exceptionally strong and knockback random is great too. In second form the moves are definitely weaker, but it has the passives so can still be used with great effect.

2 Likes

Lmao “huge nerf” when the monster still has the most broken passive ever made

5 Likes

On a second note, I’m disappointed that the devs didn’t make exceptions for that passive. Throw monsters 100% rely on their passives otherwise you’ll most likely have to throw your endgame monsters away. Rockoid Summoning entrances should not be cancelled ever

Hey @Killerdog nice double standards when 5 canis nerf threads (@DonT89 @squinty1880 @Professor_Oak @DMG_LUCKDRAGON @zazzaro) appear at the same time you did nothing now i want to discuss my point of view on the new update i got censored again come on!!!

I love the new update also this update is the biggest update for now. But I did not like the feature in PvP where it shows all passive writen above the name of the monsters with orange colour it is disturbing and you cannot focus on the match for a while also the new update changed and buffed so many monsters so we need to focus and learn the new monsters skills hopefully the Dev’s give a feature to disable the orange passive feature so that some can use it and others who don’t want it will not use it

@MementoMori Stop being salty when I close your duplicate threads and just go post your thoughts on a thread that is already made. If you keep complaining like this to me then you will see me actually get heavy-handed with my moderating.

8 Likes

yes-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-14707922

7 Likes

I’m happy with the way these nerfs turned out. I’m sad that my aoe spam team won’t work anymore but both aoe spam and AP spam had to go. While the power level of both strategies don’t match up with how severe the nerfs were (the bastia nerf was less severe than the others nerfs lmao), they didn’t take much skill to use and they sucked to play against because of how uninteractive they were.

Even though there were counters to both strategies, there were also many situations where the person playing against them would end up losing a huge portion of their team to the aoe or not being able to do anything because of all the shielded APs and bloom. AP spam may not be totally dead (I’m sure there will be some dlgz running it for the shields) but aoe spam is totally dead and now that I gave my account away I am perfectly fine with that happening.

Actually now that I think about it I’d probably be fine with the nerfs even if I didn’t give Bonanoe’s account back because I’d just run OoO with pumpking, TT, and an auto poisoner to replicate aoe spam’s destructive power whenever the OoO is successful.

Ohhh so in top of the censoring i have to take a threat… Great job pal come and get me!!! I will be waiting for you

1 Like