My issue with a certain few attacks...

Or Gazer

4 Likes

I’ve already stated that I’m on board with Scorpio nerfs, he’s gross. Canis nerfs too despite owning him as well. Again, this is NOT an attempt to take attention away from other OP mons. I begin to feel like your team might just happen to wall canis super hard, hence why you don’t perceive the threat he poses to a lot of other teams. Running a variety of setups is the best way to get a full perspective of a monster’s impact on the meta.

You also can’t discount lower tier players just because they’re not as optimized, they’re just as much a permanent part of the game as the top tiers, and thus should be kept in mind too. Imagine owning a single fire type legend, having it be your pride and joy, and then have your FL destroyed due to the mere fact that he’s a fire type. That hurts, man. The best strategy in the game shouldn’t be treated like it’s the only one.

This thread needs to be restricted to double moves rather than talking about monsters .

1 Like

Just make cani have a single target, focused, counter strike at the regular 100 tu and I’ll be cool with it. Magma just need a short restriction on his SS like the TTs did. Too much impact on the game quickly is what makes players hate monsters. I’d even be okay with magma having a 30 tu restriction on his SS, at least you’d have to plan for him coming in and have a monster low hp to get him to use his finishing snap so he can get to use his SS quicker

2 Likes

Excellent suggestions @Aeronomatron

I just hope the devs don’t take into consideration everything that is being discussed here, double moves are fine

6 Likes

You need to be restricted to post here often, you have time to talk but not study your exams :eyes:
Get your shi* together :laughing:

5 Likes

Does anyone know who is this complete stranger ?

1 Like

Enma = MonkeyDluffy

2 Likes

Bruh, you could have replied little late :man_facepalming::joy:

Do u still play neo?.If u do what’s your IGN

I don’t (: