💭 Monster Design Ideas Mega Thread 💭

Blasphemy

I really like the viridirex.

1 Like

Another monster with Alter Ego
Instead of giving him the normal 2 front legs and a wing i gave him 2 big arms coming from his back

7 Likes

dope.

1 Like

after what they did on rockoid i decided to make it a epic version that has upgraded skill since we have Boxjaw,bronzeshell higher version(except legend) here’s Boulderoid.

12 Likes

so we have geodude and u make graveller

3 Likes

5 Likes

“immuners” is word of the day.

2 Likes

NO

1 Like

Create a king slug :sweat_smile: :raised_hand:

1 Like

Scratch that, create a Thlug queen and make her extra drooly and sweaty :hot_face:

1 Like

Yeah i wanna, but i don’t know what to comeup with same with a king or queen of the pyramids

See how far you reach already😆

I have a rather interesting concept that I would like @DMGInterference to do the art for. Maybe we can get another Mechydra made but without the movepool I’m about to give it lol.

Name: Morphoenix (demonic Phoenix, a god of Sleep)

Legendary/Mythic

High Defense, middle attack, 60% speed

Awakened Form at +9/Ultra Evolved Legend form

Moves:

Double Dreamhunt - 100tu/85tu

Bloodlust - 130tu/ 100tu

Tormenting Nightmare - 80tu/70tu - Targets one enemy by putting them to sleep for 100s. Monsters put to sleep by this effect lose 20% of there max HP each turn that passes.

Shadows Grasp - 70tu/42tu - target 1 enemy monster, that enemy immediately gets a turn then falls asleep for 200s.

Secret Skill - Dooms Ground - 70tu/42tu - instantly kills target teammate and heals the user by 50% of it’s max HP. This monster then gains the Hold Ground Passive Sill.

Passive Skills:

Nightmaric Limbo - Enemy monsters put to sleep by this monster are not awakened by the effects of Poison. Skills this monster use that induce Sleep work on monsters with Sleep Immunity and Insomnia.

Unmovable.

broken.

Any design indications? :relieved:

Not a Waifu lol infer the design from the description. Curious to what you come up with

Wonderful to hear :DDDD

1 Like

Morphoenix, demonic god of Sleep

15 Likes

So coool😲

1 Like