💭 Monster Design Ideas Mega Thread 💭

I love the idea of this malicious duck placing evidence and then instantly killing the poor unfortunate :joy: this is excellent!

Though I would advise Purify+Sleep Immunity should not exist, that’s way too powerful for One-on-One like @EMI_Eklypz mentioned. Normally you’d need 2-3 teammates with Sleep Immunity, with Ductective you’d only need him!

1 Like

Ok,thanks for the feedback i’ll give him Insomia instead😊( look at me talking like an expert lol)

1 Like

You definitely sound like a developer :joy:

1 Like

I love it !
(with insomnia of course)

A move like “give kill” has really interesting potential with slayerbane moves or to even set up “punish”

1 Like

vengeful bash easier
oh wait nvm. he needs a monster to die to use it.
quell potential too tho

Love the idea but I feel 50tu for Give Kill is far too easy to abuse with all the Stun Immune Slayerbane/Double Slayerbane monsters. Maybe the duck itself must already have a kill in order to give a kill to something else, and Purify could be replaced with Cannibalize to further his usage in stopping Rock Lock and it synergizes with Focus better imoe.

This would also give him a kill and help support his allies and synchronize his skills more

I’ve been playing this game for years and my favorite mon is Flarevern, and i always wanted a shiny version of him, si there’s my shiny Flarevern concept

14 Likes

Poison gas dont mix with from the brink & overwatch

He got Poison Immunity tho

It has poison immunity…

Imagine you get overwatch, then you can just spam from the brink and overwatch again and it will never die

1 Like

the overwatch is 1 use. why don’t people understand this design? XD

5 Likes

Looks very cool :smiley:

though poison gas is 70 tu now.

People don’t read bro :joy:

2 Likes

I swear. Reading comprehension has deteriorated so much.

2 Likes

Starters Legendary Evolutions,
Thanks to @DMGInterference and Bundam (idk if he’s on forum) for naming them

14 Likes

@Dev_VKC please consider the above :heart_eyes:

@NMEGaryOak go get yourself a Galvolt