Neo Monster Fanarts

So i was looking back through some of the old posts on this forum and saw a few persons asking for some neo monster fanart, but around those times it seems not a lot of persons were interested back then, so i decide to start a new topic with it; this will be different from the Monster Design ideas because no brand new monsters will be posted here only artwork of monsters that are already in the game, like currently i am working on a realistic polaboss like imagine him in real life and also i found some of the old ones on twitter and facebook and i am gonna post them first cause i think they are pretty cool and deserve to me seen again, so yeah i hope you guys don’t mind😅

12 Likes

I found this one on face book
A fanart of Padrinorca

11 Likes

Also found this one on facebook
I think its pretty cool
Fanart of Dracorosa

7 Likes

The last one i found was
this one a fan made
Shadowyrm

19 Likes

@TNCGodZeus this is the thread for you. @Tavaray the two fanarts you posted above are made by Zeus too, if you can notice those TNC icons.

1 Like

If I’m not wrong he said they were made by one of his friends.

His friend also made a Moku fanart (which is God Zeus’ profile picture), a Haneri fanart (which I find really lovely) and the cool monster idea of the black and green humanoid alien with four arms.

1 Like

Baka Chan also made a few good ones
Here’s one of them

20 Likes

@Tavaray make me one of the man I have in my profile picture haha

1 Like

15 Likes

cool!

Yes i know, i am posting the oldest ones first

My friend said it looked like he came alive and is going off the page😁

9 Likes

It is god zeus, he is the one that created the first 2 he said its okay if i post them here😁

@TNCGodZeus how did you create them?

What if focalforce had a form beyond awaken😆

14 Likes

that’s a very cool design.

Type swap starters

23 Likes

Ngl these are better than original forms :joy:

3 Likes

@Dev_BRD - Leira fanart, worked hard on this one😁

11 Likes

Kanna fanart

15 Likes