💭 Monster Design Ideas Mega Thread 💭

Lets start off the new years with some designs, since they are hardly any earth and water mythics, i just focus on those 2 elements, i made these skill in haste so of they are overboard you know why and name and skills if Norwegian by @EMI_Eklypz
Azulacran

Edited_20221227_134931_1

Norwegian

Basilisk
Its suppose to be Bloodfury not raw, i can’t change it😅

Alatus

Only had time to animate 1, process video on yt

7 Likes

So nice!! Alatus is my absolute favourite :relieved::pray::relieved::pray:

1 Like

Predicting the other G.Fs for fun

Double Kinslayer
Vigor Dreamcrush
G.F purify
G.F Bloodfury

Ss

Vigor Hypnotize

Camaflouge
Dreamy Aura- enemy monsters entering the battle field has a 15% chance of falling asleep

5 Likes

Great idea :smile:

But please no more G.F.s :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Yes more, i want all of them, except lily😒

We need atleast 24 of them tho :woozy_face:

:sweat_smile::nauseated_face: no please

Im kidding i think there is gonna be 12 of them tho like with AS

Since devs just started making a second version of 2 previously used elements

wow that is, ehm… broken?

Sameyel, demonic dragonfly

8 Likes

Wish neo monster had some collabs😅

8 Likes

Did someone say RISE? Why yes we are doing a monster design collab with the devs.

2 Likes

Mythological Monster: Ramiz
Race: Male Humanoid
Property: Light
General Skills:
Seal - Smash All 212TU: Deals medium damage to all enemy monsters. This ability ignores the effects of Extraordinary Will and Shield. If the target monster is defeated by this skill, its revenge skill will not trigger.
Critical Strike 23TU: Select and immediately kill an enemy monster with 15% or less of its life remaining. This ability ignores the effects of Extraordinary Will and Shield. This ability can only be used on monsters with 15% or less of their life remaining.
5,136 TU: Hands the user’s move over to a friendly monster. This skill cannot be used on monsters with skills that give more than 2 teammates a chance to move.
Double Survival Bite 110TU: This ability attacks two targets. Using the monster and surviving more than 300TU in combat deals critical damage. The user absorbs some of the damage and converts it into health.
Secret Skills:
Beyond Time 1: This ability replaces all teammates and itself to the top of the action list. This ability cannot be used if another teammate with Time Beyond is present. This ability can only be used 50TU after the monster’s first move.
Passive Skills:
Stun Absorption: This monster absorbs all the stun effects for other monsters.
Fatal Action: If a monster on your own field has a monster with 15% or less health after another monster on your field moves, and your monster’s wait time is 100TU or greater, your monster’s wait time becomes zero or as close to zero as possible.

Ectowurm, Soul Harvester

Moveset, since I’m feeling zany:

7★, Holy Element, Ghost type, rounded stats, 50% speed

ACTIVES:

Exorcism (100sec)

Soul Removal: deals critical damage if an enemy with the same name as the target has died in battle. Negates revenge effects (50sec)

Soul Steal: instantly kills an enemy and resurrects it next in your reinforcements. Can only target monsters with 2+ kills (1 use, 160sec)

SOLO Bloodfury (110sec)

SECRET SKILL - Instant Stealthbane (+1 cost, 1sec)

PASSIVES:

Soul Retrieval: if an ally monster dies from an enemy’s revenge skill, the monster is resurrected with 50% HP next in the reinforcements.

Camouflage Entrance

7 Likes

Coom

Screenshot_20230112-211039_Gallery

2 Likes

Love everything about this. I dont think it’s ridiculous enough to be a Mythic though, should be a legendary for sure.

1 Like

Yea I re-read and it sounds kinda balanced. I’m surprised from my self restraint.

Thanks btw :DDDDD

1 Like

Edited

14 Likes

:duck:

Cool idea, bit broken with stratusstrike but meh.

1 Like