💭 Monster Design Ideas Mega Thread 💭

Yes, but you are a duck.

@Dev_VKC
Take a look
Is not only a guy,a lot of guys have troubles with that
Rock Lock break the pvp balance

Rocklock just has a bunch of counters limited at the moment, wait till next season it’ll be easier to counter

Even with that, you have you go out of your way in order to counter rock lock because of how much the devs have buffed it in the past year or so. There aren’t many people who can make a team that wins against rock lock while also maintaining a good winrate against the rest of the meta.

Last season there were at least 4 or 5 rock lock users in the top 20. It’s becoming increasingly more difficult to ignore rock lock when making teams after the devs featured maeve twice in a month while continuously releasing new mons that fit the strat.

3 Likes

yes, but you are a duck.

20220611_122556
Just made this legendary ancient tropical monster named douroconut.

Name:Douroconut
Type:plant
Element:earth
Rarity:legendary
Skills
-payback killer
-vigor revenge sealer or retribution
-solo bloodthirst
-zelous attack
Ss
-instant lifeflip freind
Passive
-coconut cannon field
-this skill deals big damage to a ramdom monster on the battlefield(except itself) each turn.this skill ignores hold ground and shield.if there is a plant type monster on the battlefield any monster killed by this skill the revenge type is negated.
-blood excessive soul
-when this monster activates it’s bloodmove this monster attack’s ignores hold ground and shield.

i take it you mean each turn IT gets? otherwise you have created the most broken monster ever lol. (also it already has payback killer so doesnt need revenge sealer and the cannon doesnt really need to negate revenges?)

otherwise i like it. though clearly someone has been facing a lot of DR lately.

1 Like

The payback is for piercing the death rev mons and the passive is for all including the stun rev so it could protect itself and its teammates by it. About the revenge sealer is it deals critical damage and the passive also is only hits with big damage means 5 times before it could take down an enemy or teammate(if legendary or super epic) and 7 or 6(if mythic)by it so it’s just a damage dealer and lucky if it kills an enemy with rev or hits teammate with overwatch.

By the way thanks!!!. Vigor revenge sealer can replace with retribution so no prob.

Nope more like rune power😎

2 Likes

Can you guys give Buzzkill some skills😊

2 Likes

Buzzkill
Type:bug
Element:storm
Skills
-poison dart(50 sec)
-deals small damage and applies poison to a ramdom enemy
-poison shot(160sec)
-deals critical damage to a poisoned enemy.ignores hold ground and shield.cannot be redirected if the target is poisoned.
-shield breaker(i forgot the sec of this skill HAHA.)
-solo bloodthirst(130sec)
Ss
-swift double poison eater
Passive
-self accelerate entrance(-15%or 20%skill sec)
-shield entrance or poison dominance something like if it’s poison he’s immune to stun also sleep but makes it weak to poison mons.

I thought it’s super epic until i see the stars lol HAHA but great job tav again.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome and glad to help.

1 Like

Why Not introduce shadow army. We have seen many series mons such AS Guys, FDs, that dragon looking thing, GFs.
Legends

Changing colours according to their elements.
And their leader mythic ASHBORNE

Anyone who read Solo Leveling would know :grin:

3 Likes

I making the cross bound with extra ordinary summon and yep your idea is good👍.

Also why are banned??

Welcome back :relieved:

Btw, I like this idea and I raise you this: shadow versions of every monster archetype. All looking shadowy and exuding darkness.

A.S. Jet, F.D. Dahlia, P.G. Umbramid, C.W. Oblivio, Spikieshadow, G.F. Myrtle, G.D. Licorice, E.D. Dökk…

2 Likes

You forgot
Thlug Brixenth or Brix

1 Like

Intentionally, I would NEVER advocate for another Thlug :face_vomiting:

… But if I did, I would call it Brenna!

2 Likes

So you hate thlugs😔