💭 Monster Design Ideas Mega Thread 💭

Lol you’re right. I clicked it but must have accidentally unselected it

1 Like
7 Likes

Mi idea es de un nuevo skill para un nuevo moutro llamado Ojo x Ojo con el cual asesines a un compañero q no sea token para matar a un moustro del equipo contrario y que se pueda usar tres veces

También el nuevo moustro tendría link efusión de sangre y sería mítico
 gracias

1 Like

Me gustan mucho tus ideas
sobre todo el de Ra

1 Like

Petition to have an option to replace all waifu artwork with dev artwork such that I can look at Green cubes instead of girls in their underwear.

Extremely low effort, would make game tolerable.
Tyty

10 Likes

Play Tetris - Has all the geometry you could wish for

1 Like

My idea is of a new mythical and it would be called Gasai in honor of my favorite series Mirai nikki
Name: Gasai or Yuno
Stars: 7 ☆
Element: Shadow
Active Skills:
Link blood effusion (80 sec)
Devour Token (50)
Double element attack (160)
Eye for an Eye: Sacrifice an ally to eliminate an enemy. This ability ignores protective barriers and hold your territory. You can use 1 time. (120 sec)
Passive Skills:
auto shield input
Insomnia
Secret ability:
Rebirth Duel: The monster sacrifices itself to be reborn at a random spot in your lineup with half its original hit points. This ability can only be used 100 seconds after the monster enters the battlefield.

1 Like

I think I could get a male character
sometimes I would like to have something masculine as an icon

This forum is English only. Please, make your posts in English. You can use a translator, if necessary.

Ok

anyone else noticed that the recent monsters seem to be geographically inclined?
Waifus especially seem to be multicultural.
waiting for a Stereotypical Tartan Scottish lass. preferably overweight, ginger and armed with bagpipes and a pet haggis.

3 Likes

FrostpawđŸŸ
:star::star::star::star::star::star:

6 Likes

My idea is of a new mythical and it would be called Gasai in honor of my favorite series Mirai nikki

Name: Gasai or Yuno

Stars: 7 ☆
Element: Shadow

Active Skills:
Link blood effusion (80 sec)
Devour Token (50)
Double element attack (160)
Eye for an Eye: Sacrifice an ally to eliminate an enemy. This ability ignores protective barriers and hold your territory. You can use 1 time. (120 sec)

Passive Skills:
auto shield input
Insomnia

Secret ability:
Rebirth Duel: The monster sacrifices itself to be reborn at a random spot in your lineup with half its original hit points. This ability can only be used 100 seconds after the monster enters the battlefield.

Design ideas:

1 Like

Last Friday i did a prank in my freinds with these but suddenly they’re all smart so no one believe with these😑 well
 atleast I finish this monster and happy on result HAHA.

6 Likes

i really like the moveset and strategic design of the monster however stun counter is too much. stun absorber would make more sense. or perhaps just martyr or bisector. other than that its cool!

1 Like

Thanks but i think stun counter will be good since he just call and sacrifices it self in order to deal damage except the two skill(sonic strike and solo bloodfury)which hard to use. And thanks for the feedback!!.

Name:Sir bombsalot
Type:rock
Element:fire
Rarity:legendary
Cost:15
Skills:
Load mortar
Ramdom piercing mortar(hits random enemy dealing critical damage and ignores holdground and shield.)
Raw bloodcrave
Repent
Ss
-instant purifying shield ally(can only be used after 50sec passed since the start of this monster’ turn.)
Passive:
Explosive revenge
Sleep immunity

Strats
Hp:4319
Atk:5177
Def:4399
Spd:68%
20220419_002859
By the way im so happy that i made this monster so much!! Even though not the best but still i love it!!.

2 Likes

Welp💀 should i change the following skills:
Ramdom piercing mortar-tracking piercing mortar.
Sleep immunity-insomia
Instant purifying Shield ally-insant shield ally

Or just stay and don’t change anything

Mrs. Bun wants in on some of the action too.

For her design I’m thinking of the Warhound from Starcraft 2. Color scheme would be gold and white on pink, similar to Bundam’s color scheme. The laser on the left arm can be swapped out for a claw if need be.

Similar to how Bundam’s moveset is reminiscent of his base form(Mr. Bun) with his heal and bun bomb turned into double drain survivor and novablast, Mrs. Bundam’s moves would be mainly about the sleep and shields. Mostly on the shields. Maybe not the sleep.

Standard def stats, maybe slightly slower speed than bundam.

Actives:

Stunstrike (130s) - Deals medium damage to one enemy, stunning them for 150s
Hardlight shield (130s) - Gives the target ally an especially powerful shield which only can only break from attacks dealing 1000 damage or more. Can only be used 300s after the starting turn, and cannot be placed on poisoned monsters.
Purification ray (50s) - Purifies and slightly heals targeted ally.
Conduit form (50s) - Decreases both defense and attack stats by 50% in exchange of accelerating moves by 30%.

Secret skill
Sleep Flash (80s) - Affects all enemies. Puts them to sleep for 100s.
Passives:
Bunny Hop - Adds a Mrs. Bun at the end of your reinforcements upon death. Only activates if killed by an enemy and only if the enemy is still alive.
Shield entrance+ - Enters the battlefield with a hardlight shield.

Thoughts:

• Mrs. Bundam has but one goal. To support the team, and stay alive long enough to get that sweet enhanced shields. To aid her, she has purification ray, stunstrike, and sleep flash to stall the enemies

• The main move and gimmick is the extremely powerful Hardlight Shields. While not as flashy as Bundam’s Novablast, these shields cannot be broken by moves dealing less than 1k damage, and as such do not suffer from poison or multi-hit moves from cannon fodder monsters like rockoids. It’s like Tartigrade, but a shield instead. It’s not perfect, however. It can be completely bypassed by piercing moves, and it can’t be used on poisoned monsters, further stalling Mrs.Bundam. Also just by killing her before the 300s but your already know that.

• Purification ray is extremely effective on HG monsters. At only 50 seconds, it allows them to tank another hit, while also removing any troublesome status effects like poison. While it is effective in keeping something like a protector alive, it still struggles against things like a high damaging move that inflicts poison, or moves like sleep bomb or poison storm in which it requires multiple uses to purify your team.

• Stunstrike and Sleep flash are both stalling moves and keeps the enemy from killing her. Stun strike is pretty obvious. The sleep flash is a bit more complex. You might think that sleep flash is practically just a stun flash, and you’d be wrong. It’s worse, as the monsters can just be woken up before the 100s, and as such get countered pretty heavily by purify monsters. However, it’s role is not to completely stall but only to deny the enemy a couple moves, and may be handy if the opponent has a stun counter and stunstrike is not effective.

• While Bundam has the versatility to become either very tanky or very stronk, Mrs. Bundam already knows what’s she needs to do and only has one transformation, which lowers survivability in exchange for some speedy moves. It makes her quite fragile, and is recommended to only be used after the 300s are over once she has shields

• Even with these moves she has her work cut out for her. While good defence and shield entrance helps her a lot, it’s not enough to deal with the extremely aggressive sweepers that may appear. Purification ray isn’t effective on her as it is on HG monsters, and while powerful, the stalling moves gives her stun/sleep killer weakness. Because of this, in order to consistently keep her alive support is required.

To sum things up:

Pros:

• Ability to make everything a Tartigrade without limit is borderline broken and makes her an extremely powerful support mon
  • Purification ray is awesome

Cons:

• Ability to make everything a Tartigrade without limit is borderline broken and makes her an extremely high-level target
  • No survivability options despite having stalling moves and may need a protector
  • Stun/Sleep killer weakness
  • No immunities

Yeah that’s it. When making this I was thinking about stuff like crescendo accelerate what slowly speeds things up before making the SS “crescendo accelerate all”, speeding up the team by a lot, or a 300s “Sleepblast”(please god no) but these didn’t make the cut, as they weren’t very fitting or simply because just the main gimmick is too powerful. Thinking about making that shield move 400s. As always, feedback is appreciated!

6 Likes

Everything is fine except the secret skill. Sleep flash should have a 100 second tu restriction from the monster’s first turn and it should sleep all the monsters except Mrs Bun. The move’s TU can be 50. This would be a nice way to pass time and also have her purifying ray play a much more efficient role by waking up on of your allies in that gap. I like all the other moves you suggested, they are fresh and fine for me.

2 Likes