💭 Monster Design Ideas Mega Thread 💭

Shadow type monster design.
Vampiric aesthetic.

BLOODLORD

Active moves -
Summon Familiar (50 tu) (3 uses).- Summons a bloodbat.

Blood Knot (100 tu) (3 uses).- targets one ally and one opponent. if one of the selected monsters dies, the other dies as well. cannot target user. effect disappears if one of the monsters is removed from the field but if it re-enters before the other monster dies the effect is reapplied.

Blood ritual (150 tu). - Sacrifices an allied bloodbat to heal and purify the whole team.

Bloodfury

Passive moves.

Hold Ground.

Vampiric Bond. - while an allied bloodbat is on the field this monster regenerates a small amount of health every time the bloodbat makes an attack.

Secret Skill - instant retribution (1tu) deals critical damage to one opponent - can only be used if an ally has died while this monster is on the battlefield.

Stats -

Very High Hp
Low Attack
High Defence
High speed (60% +)

BLOODBAT
Shadow token monster

Active skills -

Link Bloodlust
Desperate Bite

Passive skills

Camouflage entrance.

Vampiric Curse - If there is an allied BLOODLORD on the battlefield this monster loses 30% of its Maximum Hp every time it attacks. Skipping a turn doesn’t trigger this.

Stats -

Medium HP
Medium attack
Low Defence
Very high Speed. 75%+

the idea is that the Bloodbat token monster is actually the sweeper while the Bloodlord just tanks damage until it can use bloodfury.
sort of an alternate onigeist.

2 Likes

Panoptikon, the All-seeing

11 Likes

Great name. Great design (googly)

2 Likes

amongoose

6 Likes

Nemesis, goddess of punishment (yet another artstyle check)

9 Likes

Sorry if this monster isn’t looks cool after all cause i still on progressing and maybe soon enough i can draw easily cool ones but as now, this is my entry cattlespring and skill combination of abbysrider and satomi.

6 Likes

Is the design anyways inspired from shinchan’s kuntam robot??? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Nahh just saw it on a yugioh group i didn’t copy any of it cause the design wasn’t that same but as now im working on the tank one…

1 Like

How about new sort of F.D’s hmm…?? I mean not new"flutter drakes" im referring to the legendary versions of them the “flutter dragons”.

That would be so cool!!.

1 Like

I’m the bondqueror,keeper of bond representing to all of you the Flutter dragons✨.

F.D aster
-drain survivor type:dragon
-accelerate team element:water
-F.D stun gun cost:16
-400sec novablast
Ss
-second wind
Passive
-Stun counter
-Hold ground

F.D Viola
-ultradusk type:dragon
-sacrifice purifying heal element:shadow
-give turn cost:15
-F.D bloodclone next
Ss
-instant shield ally
Passive
-shield entrance
-auto protect

F.D buttercup
-sleep type:dragon
-dreamcrush element:earth
-F.D sleep cost:16
-bloodcrave
Ss
-stun blitz
Passive
-stun revenge
-sleep revenge

F.D goldenrod
-double sneak attack type:dragon
-bloodfury element:storm
-purifying stealth cost:16
-F.D death sentence
Ss
-instant stealth
Passive
-foggy entrance

F.D Dahlia
-bloodcrush type:dragon
-catapult element:holy
-vengeance cost:16
-F.D rockoid morph
Ss
-instant purify
Passive
-triple entrance

F.D Hibiscus
-poison gas type:dragon
-detox blast element:Fire
-dream breaker cost:16
-F.D double poison eater
Ss
-swift poison typhoon
Passive
-sleep immunity
-toxic entrance

2 Likes

Remaking Horus from last year with pre evolve forms. Wanna animate them for my next monster design video

Eternal sight should say the next 4 monsters in enemy reinforcements

9 Likes

Skill idea

Ignite Token. (130 tu) this move targets a token monster in your team. after 100 tu has passed the token will explode causing big damage to the opponent.

3 Likes

I think it would be great that the devs release monsters who could one-shot stun imu monsters (not stun counter or stun converter )
Only monsters with pure stun imu - the meta is full of that stun imu teams .

Stun monsters a more than dead in that game .

I remeber the game was full of protectors and we got twighoul now i think the time has come to change the stun imu meta .
:fire::hugs:

1 Like

So like, more monsters with Stun Immune Punisher? Cause that’s like, an actual skill already in the game. Deals critical damage if target has stun immune.

Stun Immune Punisher is also effective against Stun Counter/Converter monsters. He’d like a purely anti-Stun Immunity skill.

Nephilim, the remnant

Note: it’s crouching so it fits in the picture :relieved::+1:

10 Likes

We were on the verge of greatness @Dev_VKC

We were this close :ok_hand:

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :bulb: Monster Skill/Suggestion Box :bulb:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :bulb: Monster Skill/Suggestion Box :bulb:

@Killerdog why did you move the replies but not the original post lol? now they have no context!
XD