MementoMori's Mythic Solution

Well i have a new idea to make all Mythics accessible to F2P:
Create 10 Rare Eggs Packs it will cost 50 or maybe 45 rare gems and you will get aside the 10 monsters form the rare egg pool 1 7* ticket
Let’s see trough the math
In my experience i get about 100 rare gems every 3 months (i haven’t measured it exactly this is a rough estimate) this will mean we will get 2 7* tickets every 3 months that’s 8 a year so if we want to awakened a mythic we don’t own it will take us 18 months (12 7* tickets) if we have a copy already it will be 13.5 months (9 7*) and if we a one with a shard 9 months
So how this will affect the player base:
F2P
New Comers:
Rare gems are supposed to be a way for new players to get new monsters to make their collection bigger so it’s obvious they will not benefit from this change in the short term because they can’t save 50 rare gems because they need new monsters ASAP but if we take a hard look at this we can’t create a Mythic Solution that hands out a free awakened mythic to new players without spending because this should only be possible to players who put time and effort to compensate the fact they don’t spend so for new players to awakened a mythic they have to stick for a while
Old Timers:
There is no doubt this is the part of the player base that will be benefit the most for obvious reasons because many of them have some amount of unawakened mythics already and some with shards so it will be much easier for them but it will require them to still playing very frequently to get it so maybe this will stop them from leaving the game as many have done already
P2W
Small Medium Spenders
As well all know this part of the player base complaints about how much they will have to spend to awakened a limited mythics with this solution they will have a faster way to do it than F2P and without spending lots
Big Spenders
They will benefit too obviously because they won’t have to spend as much as now to awakened mythics but not a big difference because in order to get an extra 7* ticket they have to open 50 packs and that’s 2000 gems so it will mean that maybe awaken mythics will be a 10% cheaper to them
(This % is an approximate made by @Killerdog who helped me with the math)

So… What will this mean to the game in general

It will be more healthy because there will be an accessible way fir everyone to partially fill the gap between F2P and P2W

It’s true Whales will spend a little less but with this system more people will be encouraged to be small and mid spenders so i think this will mean more income for the company

More new players will stay for longer because there will be a realistic way to awakened mythics and many old timers that have retired may come back or the ones that are thinking about leaving won’t

This change won’t modify the game too much because this new system is similar to one existing already (40 gems packs 10 eggs 1 rare gem)

And in the end this change is nothing greedy because as i have written it will take a lot of time and effort for F2P to save the amount of rare gems they will need to open 10 packs

Well this is my idea hope @Dev_VKC will consider it

Maybe if we get this post to get 50 likes we can make it happen as we did with TPM so FIGHT FOR IT :muscle::muscle::muscle:

20 Likes

I like this idea. If it doesnt get accepted, another modification could be to incorporate another new type of gem, call it a (insert cool phrase here) gem that you get one of by opening a pack of Rare Gems (40) and you need 5 of these new Gems to open a (insert cool phrase here) egg that gives 60% chance for a Legend, 40% chance for a Mythic. They could also then make these new types of gems similar to Tickets where you can get one only from reaching very high levels in certain events or from opening Rare Gem Packs.

The main difference for this from your idea @MementoMori is taking away the choice of what Mythic you get and keeping it random.

Like I said, I very much like your idea but if they choose not to go for it this could be an acceptable secondary.

3 Likes

True but 8 7* ticket a year is pretty hard and it won’t warrantee an awakened mythic and creating rare gems packs takes a lot less work than creating a whole new kind of gems and a new monsters pool

1 Like

It would be a good idea that similarly, from time to time the mythical rare gems would change. That is, if it will be like packs, then that change the monsters every one month maybe … because many will gather to open rare gem packs

I think it is a great idea since most players cannot afford to buy gems with the sole purpose of awakening mythicals. It would be a good idea to put the 8 * tickets in some loging or in events

1 Like

I have 10 rare gems now not spending lol

This idea would be really cool but I don’t see that happening so easily… Unfortunately.

I think this idea would go first through 10 rares x 1 6S ticket. Which will be rubbish.

1 Like

Yeah i know but at least we are giving the devs some ideas to make Awakened Mythic accessible to everyone

1 Like

I would love to see my 500 rares converted in 10 7S tickets :heart_eyes:

I know and it would be fair this system rewards both spending and effort that’s why i think is possible to become real

1 Like

For once I am totally with you. :grin:

Thanks i really appreciate it

At first it looks like a simple idea: offering 10-packs for rare gems which give a 7* ticket as a bonus. However, the impact is people can slowly, over time, get some of the way to awakening their mythics with a little more assurance. It’s all at the player’s discretion whether they choose to save up the 50 rare gems each time or go early and don’t get the bonus.

There are a few downsides to it but overall I think the benefits it brings make it very worth it.

7 Likes

I think the real problem about tickets(looking from dev point) is that you can get the mythic you want with them instead of just awake what you got.

Well you have the chance to choose any mythic virtually but is better to just buy Shards of the one you already have because that way you have to spend at least 3 7* less which is 4.5 Months less waiting

The real problem is that VKC probably doesn’t have control over the mythic tickets thing anyway. He could pass on the message, but might fall on deaf ears.

The Mythic tickets will affect the income of the game and I think that would be a different department. I like the idea a lot though

4 Likes

I also think Runedragon and the other bear thing were a nice touch with their 7* forms

Well virtually you will have more chances to get Freeez if you open 10 at the time :thinking:

True that but they are limited too i have Lionheart and you can play it’s mythic form in very rare cases against inexperienced players

I didn’t know a :lion: was a :bear: :thinking:

1 Like