awaken mythical f2p

Hello everyone, I want to do this thread for a reduction even if it is minimal in f2p to achieve mythical awakenings, I am based on the following an f2p player that I know and he was very well in the top he has been playing for a little more than 3 years and now he can waking up their mythical while f2w does it in much less time, in 4 years an f2w player can have 5 mythical awake or more (which is not a problem since they pay for that and they deserve it) I would like you to that f2w player could face a f2p with 1 or 2 perhaps if he has been awake for a long time until 3 mythicals, I am sure that this would help him to think more strategies and enjoy the game more so much f2w that he would have more rivalry and f2p that it would be less difficult for him to face a f2w, for me a simple way would be to increase the probability even a little bit of getting a mythical in unpaid packages

@TNCxXchaosxXf2p bro I recommend you edit this post … What you ask is something that will never happen, awakening Mythicals is “difficult” since that way you get more money, they will not make it easier for everyone to have mythicals …

Trust me, if you really want the gap to be shortened, modify the title of the post and the wording and raise the topic: “Increase the cost of mythicals.” full of mythicals, and you must mix it with more legendaries so it will be more balanced against those without mythicals … The issue is to increase the cost to the mythical awake …

2 Likes

well seen

The translation made your post a bit difficult to read. I think what you’re saying is you want it to be easier for people to awaken mythics so it makes better competition between F2P and P2P. Your suggestion is to make mythics have a higher chance to hatch.

Personally, I don’t think the balance of power between F2P and P2P is a problem right now. The main thing is the size of someone’s collection. For example, I don’t really have awakened mythics (I own two) but my collection of top legendaries is huge so I’ve always been able to do well and in many cases beat full mythic teams. There’s no easy way to get a big collection, just time spent playing and money can speed you up.

Where I feel the problem lies is there’s an enormous leap from hatching the mythic once to awakening it. You need three more copies to get there, which is unrealistic for any free player to aim for. What the game needs is something to help people awaken the mythics they hatch over time. This way the drop rates don’t need to change and it won’t affect the habits of spenders much (because they won’t be able to awaken mythics as fast as they’d like with this additional help). Mythics will still be challenging/expensive to obtain but they’re not so far out of reach for free players.

The example I always like to use is my Brynhildr. She’s the mythic I most want to awaken. I hatched her on first release over 2 years ago and got two copies. Since then I’ve hatched on a few eggs featuring her but no luck… still stuck with just the 1 shard. It’s a bit ridiculous there are situations like this.

5 Likes

Maybe I’m making a stupid suggestion by saying this, but what if the number of shards needed to awaken were reduced by 1?
or just looking for a way to facilitate it, I don’t think it’s an impossible

That’s just another “make them cheaper” idea. I don’t think there’s a need for that, it simply cuts the company’s profits and won’t make awakened mythics much more achievable for people who aren’t spending big.

Well id suggest an other option that would make the gameplay even better

That is making mythics in shop for 6* tickets but for an absurd amount aince 7*tickets are almost impossible to get for f2p players.

Lets say 1 mythic for 50 6*tickets
That would take time+gemsfor hatching legs and even u might not get the mycis u want from shop but atleast u have an option

6* tickets come in abundance for big spenders and not at all for free players (except those who have played for many years). I think this will do literally the opposite of what you want. Ankara is already vastly out of reach for most free players and that’s 20x 6* tickets per shard (80 tickets takes ~3 years, unless you get extras from +9 bonus monsters being hatched).

1 Like

Well id say having awakened mythics before having max legs or atleast a gd amount of legs would make u probably a stupid startegizer as a new player/1y+ since u wont be aiming for gd synergie but instead for awakened mythics no? Well more then 1 year players can get 6*tickets a bit easier and im sure i did exagerate with the 50 maybe like 30 would be gd but if its too cheap that would make it reachable by anyone which would actually make p2w not ideal or atleast less profitable.

And well actually having awakened mythics isnt that much of a difference since many top players u @Killerdog included did achieve gd results without many awakened mythics. So id say having awakened mythics is more of a flex since u could achieve close results without them. Ofc u cant actually be top 1 being f2p but top 10 is reachable.

Lemons Quezy and SHIAKATOKO are top 1, and they are F2p, but its really, one mitics have much defense, its very difficult of kill :grimacing: much times i need atack two hits to kill any mythical

Your numbers are off and I think you’re really missing the point here.

When I’m saying free players won’t be getting 6* tickets from hatching +9 bonus monsters for years I mean literally YEARS. I’ve played for 5 years now and have 20/131 of the legendaries I own at +9. Of the standard pool most are getting there now… average is +7 I think. So we’re talking maybe 6-7 years before a free player would start getting 6* tickets reliably from hatching eggs. Believe me, they wouldn’t be rushing to awaken mythics that could be bought by 6* tickets! Even with each copy of the mythic being 30x 6* ticket to buy that’s 4-5 years worth of 6* tickets to awaken just a single mythic (less if you awaken ones you have hatched copies of already, so realistically they’ll awaken one maybe every 2 years utilising the tickets - getting no legendaries from the shop in the meantime).

As for “well you don’t need them to perform well”… that’s exactly what I said in my first post here. It’s not so much a “PvP balance issue”. It’s more about game design and how it’s currently completely unrealistic for free players to awaken mythics, even the ones they hatch one or two times. The number of mythics in the game is increasing steadily with time and so that’s more and more monsters which are inaccessible to most of the players of the game. Currently there are 60 mythics and 197 legendaries so that’s nearly 1/4 of the monsters people want to own and use in the end-game.

No disrespect to Lemon’s skill but he was given one of the top P2W accounts and that’s when he soared into 1st place.

4 Likes

If u use excessive force mons u can 1 shot awakened mythics but to clear things up, those u just mentioned cant win against the best p2w which means those same top p2w players might have played less or didnt get matched much against top f2w. Not saying they cant beat p2w but top p2w are hard to win against

1 Like

Exactly having gd skills but not enough mons is the issue here and that cant be rly surpassed by skill alone

What about MrX?

20 in mine, but they will not do it since it would annoy f2w = f2w pays them = so they cannot upload it even if it is adequate rather they will come out with an apparently logical explanation but that of logic will not have anything

You guys are all missing the obvious solution

and what would that be

@Dev_VKC
What is noticeable for a while now is that hatching legendary eggs has also become a bit difficult, and I do not say in a pack but also in more than 3 packs in which not a legendary one of the limited ones has come out. Please check that out.

2 Likes