The mythic solution

Ok. I have a proposal. This brings me no benefit, as I have 0 rare gems, and I k ow it benefits the old players who have a massive stock pile, but I feel this is a necessary step to fixing the mess.

We need to add 10 packs to the rare egg. When you do a 10 pack you get a guaranteed mythic. (Or at least every 3). Sounds fair? For unlucky spuds like myself it will be our only chance of getting anything. It also makes getting dupes easier.

However this brings up a new issue which has not yet arisen but will likely arise in the future. What happens when you get a mythic for a 5th time? There are no mythic potions. Does this mean a mythic gem is granted or do you just get nothing? So yea, give out a mythic gem of his happens. It means limited guys can be awoken without spending £1000. Please don’t hate me for making he game more fair.
~Blitz

@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC

2 Likes

10 packs you serious, also read the news they have already explained what happens.

6packs was always fair.

He means 10 in 1 pack for rare eggs with a myth guaranteed. Like saving 60 rare gems give you a myth.

Good idea

If that ever happened I would be so sad, as I rolled many rare egg singles like I was @akinator

Me 2 and all i got were dupes se.