Low vs High

I was thinking, for pvp, would it be a good idea to have a new mode anit posion sleep, with no bane, stratus, Gold and SS… as that would force a lot of players to run a lot of new combos. As bane is used to counter SS gold and stratus, yet if they were removed wouldn’t it open a lot of new strategys, in top pvp. 

Of course there might be more monsters that might have to be removes, but hopefully you get the idea

and dont forget nectarine still exists…yet without stratus it should be fine

or mayeby even an entire new mode without slee and posion monsters, that can cast sleep, yet sleep revenge should be fine

Tbh just removing ss would do a lot, 90% of the time you only run bane to counter SS anyway.

That should be a pvp event though, no status effects (no sleep or poison). Aka stun vs throw

I like it,
Let the games begin.

I agree that some PvP events where particular monsters aren’t allowed would be fun, if we all had many legendaries to choose from. But in my opinion to weaken/restrict use of particular legendaries will really screw over people who rely on these as the legendaries which make their team. If I was a developer I’d say this was out of the question. Instead, what I’d do is try to encourage players to use different strategies by making new legendaries that create other viable PvP combos or do intuitive things like boosting particular elements which might make people scrap their lineup for another one.

P.S. Glad to finally write something you (wolfhunter) can read. We’ve been friends in-game for ages now and I’ve enjoyed​ watching you get lots of new legendaries. Congrats on those and for your success in the game!

Tbh I’m amazed that they still haven’t done a SE only or epic only pvp yet. I think we can all agree that that would be really cool, would level out the playing field for unlucky players, and also open up completely different strategies.

I see you got stratus, yeah I missed out on him, or rather I’m limiting myself with the money I’m spending… it seems you got a lot of legends as well, when did you join the game. I joines about a year ago…

good to know I’m not the only one who is tired of bane and ss fl’s

To Lucrayzor: SE PvP… now we’re talking! That’s something I could get behind. I think the type of PvP we should get more than anything else is “no limit” but if it’s 50:50 “no limit” with them trying something unique that would be fun.

To Wolfhunt3r: Yeah I got Stratustrike which I’m super happy about. I use him on my front line with Galio, Diredemon and Bazilogon. Basically it’s a case of stun flash, one-on-one then waiting out the seconds until both double survivors are charged and novablast is almost ready. Plus I have Diredemon to use dreamhunt if the one-on-one doesn’t go well and Bazilogon has stun flash + stealth all to use when the sleep ends. It works as a very nice front line with the main counter being Banedragon. I swear I see bane so much! Before Stratustrike I used the same strategy but with a SE one-on-one and I had a SE protector (for stun absorb) instead of Bazilogon. It worked well back then but Stratu was a good upgrade.

I’ve been around coming up for a year, no money spent and got 13 legendaries. 4 limited: Stratu, Bovolcus - was first leg, Metatherion and Solblaze. I have no poison legendaries so use a mix of sleep and stun+sweepers to great effect.

I get quite frustrated at seeing the same FLs all the time. SS, Zib, Bane and Nightrider are practically the only ones I see. Then for anyone without those legendaries it’s pretty much just a TT with Chronozeros and a stun bomb. The vast majority of players don’t have many limited legendaries so I can understand why we’d end up seeing the same FLs over and over but I wish there were a few more strategies people saw as viable. The one I use is pretty rare and I purposefully chose it for that reason.

Stratus ain’t rare in Pvp it’s very common
Then again different levels of Pvp have different stuff

I dont think it will happen simply because some players have those legendaries and no other

I was thinking, for pvp, would it be a good idea to have a new mode anit posion sleep, with no bane, stratus, Gold and SS… as that would force a lot of players to run a lot of new combos. As bane is used to counter SS gold and stratus, yet if they were removed wouldn’t it open a lot of new strategys, in top pvp. 
Of course there might be more monsters that might have to be removes, but hopefully you get the idea
and dont forget nectarine still exists…yet without stratus it should be fine
or mayeby even an entire new mode without slee and posion monsters, that can cast sleep, yet sleep revenge should be fine

Can i ask what SS stands for? And what is the significans lf stratus and gold? Which legends are they? Sorry I just started back up 2 weeks ago and there’s a lot of new stuff because I haven’t played in a year.

Stratus is a 82 speed stun immune one on one bird with self healing and sheild
Ss stands for soul stealer it has a powerful sleep all that actually sleeps all
Bane is used to counter these two
Stag is a camo soul stealer with auto protect but it’s a lot rarer then ss