Line Up Suggestions for PvP

So after starting a new and grinding once again lol These are all the monsters I’ve acquired so far. Goal is to be efficient with my resources as possible to build the best team I can right now. Any line up suggestions for PvP out of the monsters I have shown would be much appreciated, thanks

1 Like

Looks like you got my favorite monster Aegi! You have the makings of a decent team starter PvP team. First and foremost I would recommend using Aegi to cover some of your other monsters at least long enough for them to set up. As a rudimentary start I would run your frontline as the first four monster you have listed. Let Xy set up and and let Rev get a kill and you should be able to tear through a decent chunk of PvP teams at the beginning. Your sonicwrym and auto protector knight light guy who’s name eludes me will also will help.

1 Like

Don’t be afraid to experiment with different things. I’m still learning how to make more efficient PvP teams and I’ve been at this for a year

1 Like

I don’t recommend PvP for you yet, unless you want to lose every match. Train and evolve your monsters first. I suggest this priority for you: Valza, Reven, Yellow flutter, Black flutter, Guardsbane, Shieldwyrm. You will also need more monsters, so make sure to amass 40 gems at a time to roll 10 packs.

1 Like

Another tip is never spend on any of the special eggs unless in very specific situations. Only spend on the festivals and you will get more monsters over time than those who spend on special eggs.

I completely disagree! Best thing to do is to get right into it. Even if the only monster he has is a Rockoid he should still play. Doesnt matter if he loses every single battle.

You learn a lot from others like this. It will force you to make your team synergise as much as possible. Plus you probably will get some wins in your PvP bracket and get some rewards.

2 Likes

Well, when I started a new account last summer I tried it and got an absolute beating. It was pure luck whether my opponent was bad enough for me to compete. He’ll need to evolve at least Valza and the Flutters. At the VERY least train all monsters to 100%

That being said when I evolved Captainwhiskers and Stratustrike… Hoo boy that was fun :sunglasses:

What? Nobody told me about that

1 Like

I’m not arguing he will get a beating, and like you said with luck he will get some wins. The point is he will learn a lot regardless and he will get a few gems.

2 Likes

I’m a skilled player, just need better monsters and team chem. With me being out of the game for so long I figured why not have the good people of the forum help me out on some options. Just don’t wanna make the mistake of wasting evolve monster on monster that I will faze out of my team eventually. already have 2 wins under my belt this season but thanks for all the input everyone

1 Like

I still have a few day left on my new comers eggs so after that I’m saving until another higher chance egg comes around

Evolve Valzareign as a priority.
Chrono killer mythic. The Mecha one. Evolve it.
Then Aegis. Actually I would use Agies dragon without evolving at this point.
Lordsreign and the auto protect flutterdrake are good. Evolve the flutter first. Lordsreign can be useful unevolved.
Evolve Galvbane.
Evolve staticat. It doesn’t have a blood move but roaring entrance with stunning entrance can be good for PvP.
Evolve the give turn stun bomber…that insect one.
That stunning entrance dragon can be handy - Forgot the name, on your first page bottom left.

You do need some attack power. You can try combining the yellow flutter with the blue one. Sneak attack is great for PvP.
Even try that pink elephant super epic on the top of your first page. Hey may need some Rockoid synergy though. He got a catapult move.

Just some quick reccomendations.

Edit: Before I accidentally deleted my post I was gonna also say you need more than one stun absorber besides the Mythic I reccomended. Leoronix is a good one.

2 Likes

Get yourself a Galvbane as well

Mods I accidentally deleted my post on this thread…can u please undelete. I had some reccomendations for the OP!

@DMG_LUCKDRAGON
I did reccomend Galvbane in my deleted post lol
@ItsSherlock @Killerdog

2 Likes

It has been returned.

1 Like

Thanks for the helpful tips, I’ll definitely get to upgrading valz. Just got xy to his non awakened today

1 Like

Hey Chris good to see you again, any recommendations on my monsters set right now? I’ve been trying to watch your videos for clarity on it

So I opened another 40 pack and rare gem egg last night and got some pretty dope monster and I think this current line up could really have some potential when I get all them leveled up