Let's talk about rock lock

:wink:

1 Like

Soon we will Boxjaw lock…

1 Like

I’ve found that most rock lock users also have awakened mythics…

7 Likes

This will make people’s heads explode irl when boxjaws can’t explode

3 Likes

I believe the rock lock will soon have a big nerf. Because it is a broken enough setting, more broken than lemon

no more nerf of the rock block by god, I like to face it although I lose sometimes however it is a strategy that requires a great level of skill although it does not seem like it, a small mistake and it may be ruined, I say it because I tried it once, I did not use it anymore because the matches take a long time but at least for me it is fun to face it

3 Likes

create a simulation, my result, tools are missing to execute this and make it highly effective, I think that at present there are not enough resources to do it, although combinations could be made with rock locks

1 Like

We have aa new pvp reward bird. That stops monsters from sacrificing them or any teammate.so if u actually keep pulling back the boxjaw penguin it will be an instant gg

comming back after a 2 year break, sipping coffe and trying to enjoy some neo pvp with my OG old monsters. i find myself stuck in a rock lock for the first time ever. fun.

7 Likes

It is fun to use that strategy, I think about it and I think it would be too funny for me to eliminate enemy monsters 1 by 1 after having left 3 rockoid in the field, but it is not at all pleasant to face this type of situation without the conditions adequate, are you telling me that we should modify our team with specific monsters just to defend ourselves against this new trend? that’s why I think this needs a solution, and that’s why I want many of you to come up with the best ideas you have. I DON’T ASK FOR NERF OF SOME MONSTERS LIKE LUNACTIA, I ask for nerf of the tactic we have all talked about

I always knew you talked sense amigo

2 Likes

Welcome back :blush:

2 Likes

Yes.

This is unfair. Like the the beginning lemon and also now, why can only a specific idea can win the rock lock?

current useful counter for rock lock only is the new lions

Join them if you can’t beat them

as I said the level that requires doing it is very high, many people think that it is just to put petrifying revenge and auro and focuses but it is more than that therefore I admire the players who achieve these strategies, in my opinion unless I do you too much counter any average team can face it, it is just that they do not know how, if the developers released this new super epic for something it will be, I do not think they want a rock lock nerf rather I think it is possible that something will come to use the chests

No1 thinks it’s just putting auro next to petrify revenges. I’ve never seen Auro beeing used in a rock lock.

Aren’t you the one that said you rarely play pvp?

No?

Oh okay. Must’ve been someone else