Let's talk about rock lock

and what have you seen?

Gary and I both use it. He uses it near his Petrify revenge and I use mine near my focus mons. Although I don’t play rocklock much

Damn 2 thread about rocklock.I am still remember they make similiar thread when orca release. :joy:.

guys do you really think you can win again awakened myth team and fast sweeper monster like kirina/orca/novadrake when your team get rock locked. :joy:

leave the lock alone, everything you don’t use bothers you? by the way who created the thread?

I was one of the three proud users who opened a thread against Padrinorca.

4 Likes

read everything well👍🏼

tell Daniel that of the face to represent that idea :rofl:

I didn’t wanna say this cuz it’s embarrassing for me not to know. But what the hell is rock lock ?

Ha! Even Midas is catching on :joy:

1 Like

yeah.this is

@Dev_VKC
do you play this game?
rock lock is balance?

6 Likes

Tbf, I was able to avoid a Rocklock against Gary recently, by having no rocklock counter other than a wraithhost and some repulse. But for the enjoyment of the game it should probably be looked at.

1 Like

Rock blocking needs balance, just that, we don’t want the strategy to disappear, just stop being so controlling.

The rock blocking team of Gary It is perfect, it is very well built and has all the weapons you need for strategy, so it is normal to lose against that team considering that Gary is a super player. However we often get caught in a mediocre rock lock due to how oppressive the strategy is, almost anyone can lock you in and to avoid this you must have a lot of counters. and sometimes even get blocked, I go back and repeat it is not bad to be blocked against a well organized team, but the strategy is becoming common and cheap,I think it needs to be revised and I hope the Devs are wise and find a way to balance it so that it follow being strong but we can fight it.

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words @TNCGodZeus

■■■■ off @LemonSqueezy

1 Like

How do I get back? … It’s OP.

9 Likes

no,It is balance :rofl:
very balance.
The main reason is that your team is not full of counters against rock locks, so you lose

4 Likes

That’s how I feel about stun. Imo, it’s more OP than rocklock. Everyone fills their team with stun counters everywhere

But the vertigo counter does not reduce the strength of your team

4 Likes

I think it does :sweat_smile: Most absorbers are really bad and Chrono opens you up to Time’s up. If players put 1/4 of the effort into defending rocklock like they do stun, it wouldn’t be an issue.

Like I said, for me recently just some repulse and a Wraithhost was enough