let's talk about mouse

I have tested mice for a long time. Generally speaking, I think mice have only two skills. The secret script skill is almost useless, and the mechanism of summoning derivatives is also mediocre and useless. Of course, the good news is that his two output skills are good.IMG_20210905_132115

2 Likes

@Killerdog

Where’s the duck? This despicable duck, I’m going to make a big pot of duck

3 Likes

Oh noo

My cooking is very good

I guess you’re measuring this in minutes or in seconds? I think a couple of days becoming “long time” is a bit of a stretch :wink:

I agree it only has half a moveset. What I would like to see happen is “reproduce” creates a 2nd form Rodeknight. Then, as your teammates get killed, you create a mouse army at the back of your team and they will all charge each others union attack. That would be pretty unique and fun.

Just give him bloodthirst, bloodcrave, bloodbath or any other bloody move, he will be fine.

1 Like

Nah, his two damage moves are good already. Revenge breaker deals 3000-3500 piercing damage after attack boost+ (to non-critical targets) and union attack is a 100TU sweeping move as long as you build around it. The issue is the other moves aren’t great. Having some versatility (not just sweeping) would do Rodeknight some good and make it an interesting monster.

Shield ally is basically fine as a situational move. So that’s why I think reproduce is the move that should be made better

4 Likes

I took him to play some PVP. The problem I pointed out was that his secret script was useless and the characteristic clone was useless

I think his position should be more clear, change the shield support into a secret script, and then have more characteristic support for his clone

His two skills are good, but the other two skills and secret skills are useless. I think he deserves some modification to make him more characteristic

The secret skill definitely isn’t useless. Rodeknight needs the extra damage for union attack. It also makes revenge breaker deal much better piercing damage against non-critical targets (it turns it into a move that’s actually okay to use).

I agree with the other two needing a change. Either a big buff to one or each get a small buff.

1 Like

3500 puncture damage doesn’t change anything. The damage of strike revenge is enough, so I don’t think he needs the support of attack bonus

I fully agree. This is a very useless rat but at least it’s not as useless as persephia…

6 Likes

#BuffJerbo!

(He’s a mouse is he not? :rofl:)

4 Likes

Yes a chance death revenge will work

1 Like

If the mythics played among us, persephia would always be the imposter

3 Likes

How much damage is union attack without the boost?

I think it deals close to tricranium’s double hellfire mortar maybe a little less

Shield ally is pretty useless. I think it should be buffed to apply a shield, an additional affect, and have lower tu than 160.