Let's talk about Jingledragon (buff)

I already hatched this monter just to find out it is a PvP monster that is almost useless in it it’s 100 sec restriction to its double confident strike alongside its low speed makes it rely only on its second wind to use this attack wich is its reason of being this is completely wrong he needs in my opinion to remove the restricton and make the double confident strike RAW or SOLO or make him even slower or make it a higher UT the trouble for me is the restriction

1 Like

He need attack boost without acel team , look at his friend Infercorn, how sad. Infercorn is a superior version of Jingle

2 Likes

He needs more damage and maybe raw on his double confident strike

A better second passive would be nice too maybe stun immunie or shield.

And a defensive skill like purify cure for 80tu instead of ultrablaze.

2 Likes

What’s this 100s restriction you’re talking about? There’s no restriction on the use of Dual Confident Strike.

It’s true that Jingledragon isn’t very good because it is too easy to hit below 100% health and make it deal low damage.

Make it dual overconfident strike

This is the spanish version and it says this attack can only be used 100 sec after the user being in the field

I’m using the spanish version because I’m cuban of course

Mine doesn’t say that.

That was how it worked on the original release (just remembered now). It got changed shortly afterwards, but the Spanish text hasn’t been updated.

@Dev_VKC Please fix this Spanish description for Jingledragon!

3 Likes

Yay compensation gem incoming

1 Like

Ohhhhh sorry now it can be used sorry :sweat_smile: