Jingledragon need buff !!!

Dual confistike can’t one hit Se monster . He need change atk lv40 to lv44 or change Ultrablaze all to Attack boost . It is the limit legend but also does not equal the normal legend Valzareign

Nah it kills legends very easily yours must be broken delete it and roll a better lne

1 Like

Why Jingle can’t have Attack boost fast same Infernicorn . Infernicorn has double percing blow and atk boost fast , lol

Power creep !!

1 Like

Was jingle weakened by poison tick or something? Or was there elements disadvantages in play? Cause jingle easily kills my non water legends

2 Likes

You try to use it to kill a water se with 6000+ defense?

1 Like

Because Jingle Dragon is an old monster and the devs cant make as much money if old monsters are competitive with new ones.

3 Likes

Ok which se are you talking about here?

you could have picked any other monsters from your lineup. Why jingledragon😅

I question that any SE survives double confident strike. Consider that poisoned jingle doesn’t do full dmg and consider elemental disadvantage. He wont one shot for example a Croc

1 Like

Chaoshunter must be loving you right now :joy:

1 Like

Absolutely no buff needed. Jingle is so easy to keep on full hp with devour and second wind, when he is not poisoned. Don’t have him but used him many times in Biweekly. In the best case you get 2 kills and when the opponent tries to kill him, quick second wind and 2 more kills…

3 Likes

as the player probably most known for using jingle dragon, I can definitely say this thing does not need a buff, he’s been buffed already when it didn’t need it and now it’s very dangerous, not everything has to 1 shot everything, if he gets his turn aswell that’s 2x 4k+ damage due to his 1 tu second wind ss he is a threat so no offence but you must be doing something wrong for it to apparantly need this “buff”

1 Like

Running all confident strikes in fl and bane 5th :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

Am I not a player of such recognition? :thinking::rofl:

Xyzencross lives and breathes jingle! You guys should make a fan club together. I don’t know if Xyzencross ever makes a team without Jingle in it, so you should give him the title of most known for using Jingle. You’ve already got a few things to your name like throw, Ultimadragon(?) and maybe a couple of others :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My UC Team and Hordes Team has no Jingle, also 2 of my pvp teams have no Jingle. :rofl:

Okay I take back what I said. @Laxtankk You take that Jingle title and wear it with pride. Xyzencross you disappoint me.

EDIT: Just realised my own profile picture is quite shameful… I don’t even own Pumpking.

1 Like

Nah Lax cant take that title anymore as he sold his account, he sold his Jingledragon, poor guy must be sitting somewhere feeling hatred for Lax. :rofl:

that’s fair , you get the title for now till I hatch him again :yum: poor jingle , he was always used and now is benched forever :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

I’m happy to have the throw title anyway :yum: i want the prismapaw title now though :joy::joy: