How to use jingle

Hey I’m new to the forum, I just created a 3rd account and left my 1st account (has frost tiger, gigarock, and mysticorn) left it coz I wasted a lot of stuff on it. So in my new account I just got my first 10 in 1 and hatched a jinglescales, still in its 2nd form, hard to setup its dual cs so any tips on how to set it up??

Stun bomb + GT.

He is a lot like burnsalot.

Dont have any stun bomb mons so what I did earlier before you replied was I placed it as the 6th mon and wait till my kong dies to stun the enemies when it enters giving it some time. Its sad though coz my other mons have a higher chance of survival than jingle here. :frowning:
I usually use my gt on my kong or gaiawyrm for their desperate strike, I still need some more mons to create a good team like my old team in my 1st account. :3

Capture the stun bursters in the game,150 sec is enough

Maybe Burnsalot is more useful. Jingledragon can’t attack until 100s since the first turn and has to keep HP at 70% all the time, so it is more likely to be an obstacle except for second wind like the panguinator was not easy to maintain overwatch(70s) before attack. Especially if you keep recovering your HP and your summons are exhausted, you will want to the enemy kills it.

I got it too and ultra evolved him. I’m also still trying to figure out how to use him.
His damage output isn’t great. He cannot oneshot legendaries for the most part, even at full life. It’s quite surprising since the skill is not even available before 100s.
Would his damage increase by unlocking the secret skill?

Not even sure wether he has any use at the moment. Burnalot does more damage and is more versatile.

No, only secret skill will be opened.
There is no change in stats.

It feels like the bad pick compared to the other 2 Xmas legendaries them ><.

Yeah, not only the other two Xmas legendaries look way more creative and funny, but Jingledragon also looks like the weakest of the trio!

Obviously he’s the one that I’ve got <_<

Be grateful that you at least got a legend :wink:

But if it’s a 100% confirmed compensation of 6 pack…

I agree that he’s a little weaker than he should be! I really wonder why his stats are set up the way they are given his move set and abilities. He’s set up to be kind of tanky statistically, but becomes useless after his health is below 70%, so there’s really no point in giving balanced stats to him. He should be an offensively favored guy like the poison eaters/stunning entrance guys, and dual confident strike would be more damage (like it needs to, because it’s weak).

Will the devs fix him? Probably not, but to be one of the new legendaries, he’s got some problems. Feels more like a super epic version of some of the other legends.

Let us suggest they buff Jingledragon? Who’s in?

Definitely in! The Christmas dragon needs some love.

yes, buff him from dual confident strike to just confident strike is good…

I’m in

I think that’s a nerf and not a buff.

Confident strike all would be a good buff since he would still not one hit most legendaries. If that would be too much then change his stats, less def, more speed + atk. The way he is right now makes no sense since his secret skill doesn’t help a lot if you can’t even kill all legendaries. Confident strike all would make him on par with deo I think.(charge for 100TU and then use secret skill)
For jingle that would mean accelerate team, get maybe killed or stunned, use secret skill and fire off confident strike all.

Or just increase both his attack and speed , no need to mention why attack and about speed , even if he is very fast you can’t use him from the get go cause of 100 sec cooldown and if there is already a cooldown then why is he this slow? He is like a bronzeshell who uses accelerate skills and even worse if he doesn’t have 1 time use secret skill or he have already used it.
He must get buffed, if nothing else then at least speed.

I observed that his stats are not good and his main skill dcs doesnt one shot most mons, its sad though, I really love the dragon, devs pls buff him up, lets say increase damage output for dcs or maybe lessen the seconds to like 100, jingle doesnt live up to its title as a legendary mon. I hope you’ll have mercy on us. :slight_smile: