let's talk about how to counter rock lock

Just a idea :Give rockoid a death sentence like ankou dragon

4 Likes

sounds fair

Or better yet, make them take a certain amount of damage per tu that passes, so like 1dmg per 1 tu, so they die after roughly 300 tu, but poison speeds them up faster. Rocklock is still viable but rocks don’t stay all game

A death sentence (maybe a 200tu death mark on himself) is actually better u can repulse the rock to start the timer again.

1 Like

The devs will just make counters. Aggressive entrance all, more explosive revenges etc. Although if Rockoid gets nerfed I’ll love it. But I don’t think they need to

1 Like

This would be effective but it wouldn’t fit the design. A 0★ rock, known for being cannon fodder, suddenly becoming being able to cast Deathmark would be too uncharacteristic imho

Not sure you understood him. He’s saying the rocks have a death sentence on themselves I think?

1 Like

I read that again. At first I thought it was like you said (since he mentioned Ankoudragon) but then I saw Deathmark and and mixed that up, since it’s an active skill.

In that case that’s fine! It could be called “Crumble” or “Erosion” or something.

4 Likes