Legendary potion to use on which legendary?

Was wondering that should i use my legendary potion on nightrider, penguinator, Tiamazus,  Flaveren or Tridrakhan first? Any advise fellow hunters?..

Do you flip your nightrider with Nighthunter? If yes, you dont want rider to outspeed hunter so you should potion them at the same time

Oh ok…thank you for the tip…

Save your potions for better legendaries…

Really…wat other legendaries…i actually think of other then nightrider…i want to use it on Flaveren and Tiamazus…since their immunity to stun is extremely useful for PVP…><"

How many have you got

Not a lot only 2 potions i got from PVP at the moment…thinking of concentrating on 1 legendary till it hit +9 before moving on to another legendary…thinking of nightrider follows by Tiamazus then Flaveren…><"

I don’t think +9 would be necessary for non-FL monsters, usually +5 would be enough.

What is FL ?_?

Front line.
Also you don’t actually want +bonuses on your nightrider cause it messes up your mirror match. Putting them on tiamazus is far stronger since having poison touch on a lower cooldown than purify is actually relevant. Plus in the fl it outspeeds team turners once above +4

Yep, front line. Giving +5 to tia would be a good idea so that you are safe from being timestriked with a 138sec poison eater, especially since he’s stun immune.

Hey guys, I have the same interrogation. Who should I give my legendary potions to ? I was thinking about my sleep legends but still hesitating. Many thanks in advance!

will also outspeed TTs if you frontline him. Very useful for knockback.

Stanoo - depends. If you spend 3 each on shadow and storm, and a few SE pots on an un-ultraevolved SE death sentencer, you’ll be able to sleep lock very reliably in UC.

If you pick burns, he becomes a very big threat in PvP. Tridrakh is also dangerous, but I wouldn’t put more than 3 pots on him.

I have my burns at + 4. He is worth putting potions on.

Everyone saying “not on nightrider” and im here crying cause i +9 him a while ago.
Go for tia, that way legend TT wont outspeed them ever

By the way, how large is the cooldown reduction per potion?

Also, are they any good on Penguini, say, if you have nothing better to get to some okay-ish level of UC with him I imagine every second matters?

16 % time reduction at +9

Aye, thanks.

Thanks for all the advise ppl…anyway currently my frontline are all at +9 probably will put on either Nightrider, Tiamazus or Flaveren first…then see how it goes…

It’s 3% reduction from the previous cooldown.

Accelerated penguini +5 would be useful with a 35sec last bite.