Who should get legend potions?

I’m curious what you all think about this. Goldtail, Godfeather, Flarevern, and Shadowhunter are +1 and Soulstealer is +2. Who should get the 3 potions I have and why?

I would say goldail or flarevern, it depends on what you’re running in pvp. 

this is what I’ve been playing around with in pvp.

then go for goldtail potent sleep is so important in a sleep strat

Pvp gold tail pve godfeather, I don’t play pvp myself so I used mine on godfeather

Goldtail +1 = 48s, +2 = 47s, +3 would have 45s potent sleep and 75% chance to sleep the monster, That’s should be assured your winning :slight_smile:

Just wonder what’s your rank in pvp?

With that much legendaries you should be able to reach top 10 or 50 in your hand

The best for me gold tail and shadowhunter become + 2, and the other one to serapheon

I’m rank 50 atm. I stopped at 30 wins.
last time I was playing today at least.
just checked, rank 53

Definitely goldtail with that team

Goldtail seems to be the winner.

I myself have a flarevern, a godfeather, a cryokaizer and a dolphoenix at +2, +3, +0, and +1 respectively that I’m kind of torn between. Got two left, where should I put them?

maybe show dolph some love?

Your teams?
I’ll choose flarevern since it has knock back.

Go for dolph +3 xd

I’ve been running sleep since the dawn of PvP - been trying out some other teams in the last few PvPs just for fun but sleep is still my go-to if I’m going for the wins. If I don’t fuck up it’s very hard to get a win off me.

I have not tried my sleep team yet with my upgraded goldtail which is now at +9 but I am running goldtail near the end of my other teams just because it is so powerful.
I’ve wiped teams of 10 monsters with a give turner and goldtail in the last PvP.

if you’re a PvP guy Goldtail is definitely your pick. +9 is worth it for the speed bonus and to take points off your dreamhunt and ultrathunder. People seem to forget that sleepers have one of the highest attack in the game and using that ultrathunder and ultrabolt packs a mean punch against anything that might stand in your way of sleeping (e.g. bane or poison gas).

Also trust me on this. Bane is by no means an instant win against a sleeper team. I’ve beaten plenty of people on my sleepers that had Bane. Not just once but plenty of times. so don’t feel like its a waste investing in goldtail cause you might lose to a Banedragon team.

Edit: added pics for good measure.

wow, thank u for the detailed response. I’d have to say Goldtail had gotten me more wins the any other monster since I got him, he was my second legend. he’s definitely gonna get the potions now.

I’d go for leogist

King Ben what is your friend code

if you use tiamad I’d do one on him so he can out speed purify mons