Anyone know of legendary tiered potions list

To start, I know there was a legendary potions tier 9 months to a year ago, but I haven’t seen anything recently. Does anyone have any input as to the go to mons potion list. If there is one I don’t know about just point me in the right direction, otherwise I’m curious as to people’s opinion on this.

NR and SS are pretty obvious, at least to me. I’m wondering if dropping a couple of potions on Midas or Icefang would be worth it? Thoughts on these or any others that would be the most beneficial.

gallio and bane and TT

My midas is +9

To start, I know there was a legendary potions tier 9 months to a year ago, but I haven’t seen anything recently. Does anyone have any input as to the go to mons potion list. If there is one I don’t know about just point me in the right direction, otherwise I’m curious as to people’s opinion on this.
NR and SS are pretty obvious, at least to me. I’m wondering if dropping a couple of potions on Midas or Icefang would be worth it? Thoughts on these or any others that would be the most beneficial.

Most players will use potions for PvP monster(like TT) and after that strategic monster like sleep.

F2P Arash

My guys
Warca +9
Chronozeros +9
Bane +9
Shadowhunter +9
NR +6
Emeral heaven will be next on line for potions

Usually i dont run for +9, cuz potions are hard to get.
I make my most used legenderies +2 or +4 first, to avoid timestrike (give turners, poison eaters… anything with 160 TU that i can lower easily to 140)

TBH I’d potion midas before either nightrider or SS.

It really depends on what you’re using. In general though you’ll get a lot more value out of potioning midas since the others don’t benefit from it as much.

Back when I used to run Night Night I actually potioned up tiamazus because I wanted the quick knockback, and because having poison touch on a faster cooldown than purify was really important.

TL;DR look at what in your team actually needs more speed. If you can’t do that then pot midas.

there’s no real need to put pots on ice as alot of the time the pots are used for fl boosts rather than bringing tu down and ice has roaring so no need, obvs if you want less tu on assassinate and bloodcrave then go for it but it’s not a practical choice personally

Have rolled five bane dupes in a single f2p account…BTW, what’s the point to waste potions on bane and NR?

Bane is so slow (understandably), a bit potion help for him is nice (imo).

Bane is slow only 34% speed and without support hes dead even bofere take a turn so give him bonus is great help (when alone witout support really makes the diference)
He can take down a TT easely on FL its riscky but worth it on PVE
Same for NR specially on PVP he as surviver dude he is not all about DA

Bane needs potions only if you put it in the FL, but that will sacrifice its passive skill. If not in FL, the improvement in speed actually makes trivial difference.

Bane likes potions because of when his double poison eater takes the same amount of time as a regular poison eater.

To be more precise
Bane with no bonus

Faststrike 160
Dual poison touch 70
Dual poison eater 200
Ultrablight 250

NOW bane +9

Faststrike 135
Dual poison touch 59
Dual poison eater 168
Ultrablight 211

On soft i use bane at FL cus i have sleep lock on mid/end game