Legendary/Super epic potion - Best to use on

Legendaries - Rexo, Godfeather, Nightlord
Super Epics - Not really sure I want to use on team turners as its hard to get blood crave on them anyway.

1. Which legendary?
  2. What are people using SE potions on?

1 - rexo because the main reason for godfeather is last bite and that doesn’t happen very often.
2- i did 1 into my blitzdragon and the rest into viridizardon. He is no longer weak to timestrike.

Only reason I considered Godfeather is Assisted lineup with velocirex. Velo always gets one hit, though. Hard time justifying it on him.
I like Viridizaron, so he might get 2 or 3. Want to disperse them since the incremental benefit is pretty low past 3, or so.

Any thoughts on using it with Nightlord? He doesn’t seem super strong other than the stunning entrance and hitting a couple time strikes.

1. Definitely Godfeather got mine to +5 im sure his chair has wheels on by now.
  2. Team turners. Mine went on zephyrox

My legendary is going on nightrider. Super epics prob go on the new starters but think I will wait until I have the earth one. +9 desperate biter

Assisted thunder on him is 250 seconds. Most of the time you will be give turn/ team turning to get turns to him. If he ever has to wait that long then he will probably be killed.

Valid point. Down to rexo and nightlord then.

Legendaries - Rexo, Godfeather, Nightlord
Super Epics - Not really sure I want to use on team turners as its hard to get blood crave on them anyway.

1. Which legendary?
  2. What are people using SE potions on?

I used mine on Rexo, and alpha

I use mine I my poison eaters. Keeping touch faster that purify and poison eat below timestrike range is huge

Same here, poison legends are really strong in pvp and being able to outpace purify is really important

Meh lost my legendary potion because it said “cannot connect to server”

I’d get that back. Just used mine on rexo

I’ve got Godfeather, Shadowhunter, Nebelronix and Nightrider. Any ideas who I should use the potion on?

I’d say godfeather or shadow hunter, godfeather for obvious reasons but shadow hunter so you have better cool down on using sleep and dream hunt but that’s just me. I used mine on dragaia cause last bite is helpful in pve, so pve - godfeather pvp - shadow hunter (just my opinion)

Nightrider time reduction could be sick. . .

Honestly I’m not sure that’s worth it, since unless you have give turn he very rarely gets to attack twice, and if you do have give turn then the time doesn’t actually matter

Pretty excited here, Just picked up deletroid and robofin, my very first of their respective kinds. I’m just wondering if you deem them worthy of potions. Besides them, I got my volcamus, carnofrost, my FOUR 5 star throw/bloodcravers, atlanteon, cryogolem, hydrastorm, and that new guy vilegear. Just wondering what you guys think. I got 7 left, already used 2 on Alphagear.

I would say prioritise Alphagear with the rest of the potions whatever team composition you go for he is probably going to have some use. Plus if we ever get a strong assisted dark monster Alphagear will become insane.
Beyond that I would say Vilegear as it compliments all of your throw/blood cravers