Legendary Dilemma

I recently hatched three legendaries through this festival, I’ve evolved Valorpup into Valzareign and now I’m having difficulty deciding whether to evolve Galliodrake or Emeral. I think Galliodrake has life flip unlimited, and double stun strike (damage and stun but needs charging), and Emeral has Deathmark and Bloodfury.

I also wonder why Galliodrake has stealth because he’s not a bomber or death sentence user, and Emeral has accelerate. I would have thought stealth would be better on Emeral because of that 200s timer for Deathmark.

Anyway, who should I evolve first and what sort of team could I put around them?

Emeraldus have bloodfury and auto stealth.
Go for it

You’re right, I forgot about its Camoflage, I still think Accelerate is a little useless on it but then I don’t know what to replace it with, maybe sleep? That way it can put its marked target to sleep.

Dude, accelerate is NEVER useless. Reducing the time on your moves gives you a huge advantage.

Emerald is amazing I want it

I got to play with emerald last event. He is awesome and I want one too!!!

I drafted him in the island too, straight up beast mode, I want one more than a last biter

Emeraldeus definitely… he’s a beast

Please post all subjects on egg hatches in the correct thread. Next time