Which one to evolve

E M E R A L D

Probably banedragon. Who is venodrake.

I had the same thougts, but i also think that the moon monster (don’t know the englisch name) could be very nice with lifeflip unlimited and bloodfury

Naah penguinator must be your third, either veno or emerald then penguinator

i will recommend the emerladus or moon legendary.banedragon is now weak compared to these legendaries as faststrike has been nerfed but he is strong when compared to other poison legendaries

I would say penguin, emeraldus is a decent choice but only if you can support it with sleep etc which outside of polareon you’re lacking.
Venodrake is arguably better than banedragon with the fastrike nerf, although that very much depends on how you use him

^ I beg to think differ Buck, I have all bane, emeraldeus, tridra and penguinator Ultra evolved and I would strongly recommend him to go for Emeraldeus first.

Not only Emeraldeus has highest attack among them but also he has bloodfury which itself is very good and the reason why I recommend him is cause Camouflage is a really very effective specially in PvE.

Whereas penguinator only gains desperate bite which actually is great when combined with GT in PvE but that’s it, I use it only for slayerbane all then I cannablize + necromancy to reuse it again, never depending on DB which even a poison touch can beat.

And lastly about emerald needing sleep support, you are very wrong there, unlike polareon he still can function without sleep support. See in UC it might be true to a great extent but in other PvE events I would just stun bomb into him and then death mark and BF follow through while my protector protects it :wink:

Depends how high you go, 600 and above you basically need to use instant kill skills which are limited to polareon emeraldus and to an extent bolvicus. All of these need sleep to function. To an extent you’re right though, 400 and below ish you could probably stun into it. Nevertheless in other events I still rate penguin over emeraldus just because slayerbane is so powerful coming from a fully evolved penguin. Any sort of super challenge penguin is extremely viable, and while emeraldus is also in my opinion it requires a bit more specific setup.

Besides my point was that penguin doesn’t really have enough attack in its pre evolved form for pvp viability, desperate bite is kinda gimmicky but being able to kill 4 monsters with 2 stacks on slayerbane is pretty vital.

I would say Lunartic or Penguinator for the PvP and Emeraldeus for PvE

Thanks for all the answers. At the moment i’m more into PvE, but i think it will change someday, when i’m satisfied with my team. I’m not quite sure how to use emeraldeus in pvp, i think one the fire poison eaters would one-hit him, right?

Hi Guys,

What to evolve?

REXOBONE or COALKNIGHT??

Thanks (:

Coalknight.

Coalknight, rexo gains timestrike which is really good but he can function without it

Thanks guys :smiley:

But what about this

-> coalknight has all moves unlocked already

-> rexo gains timestrike

Am i missing something here ?

Coalknight gets hold ground. So he can devour charge off of hold ground. He also gets a significant damage boost.

Oh wow thats what I was hoping for

Thanks  :smiley: