Emeraleon

What’s the best way to strategize this dude?

Sleep + deathmark

Or stun and deathmark to get bloodfury going

I mean I have him as well lol - so to each his own

Sorry kid but ur not pro with him like itachi.

Okay kids… I’m the one who actually has emeraldeus here

So your main strategy is to make time for the sleep lock and the deathmark… So I suggest 1. A twin knockbacker to make sure no stun absorb/counter would happen…
2. straight up deathmark one of them
3. Try to keep on sleep locking the others and the new mon
4. Dreamhunt once 300-319 sec’s have passed and then sleep them again…
5. Deathmark the sleeping ones…
6. Continue this as a cycle w/o stun bombing…
7. AVOID PRUIFIERS

Great strategist itachi, may I ask you few questions?

1. Deathmark takes 200 seconds to kill, so how in the hell am i suppose to dreamhunt the enemy whom I am targeting after 300-319 sec? Isn’t he already dead

2. Doing dreamhunt will put your sleeper to upto 100 TU max. Isn’t it good enough for that enemy which hardly got a scratch from dreamhunt (at higher levels) a chance to wipe out your whole unprotected and stealth less line?

3. How do you propose we deal with stun entry/roaring entrance without a protector with stealth teammate and stun absorb?

4. Wouldn’t keeping a ‘twin’ knock backer always force to knock back 2 monsters even when 1 is more than we need and other one is most likely sleep and now you have to deal with 2 fresh monsters instead of 1?

Enlighten us ‘kids’ please

What’s the best way to strategize this dude?

It depends on what monsters you have, but still if you prefer to know about the best possible line than it would be somewhat like this

1.DR legend
2.DR legend
3. Puffoxin
4. Rhynobrawl
5. Motordragon
6. E stun bomb
7. SE absorber
8. E stun bomb
9. Goldtail
10. Shadow/storm/SE sleep
11. Stun bomb+accelerate team
12. Emeraldeus/polareon
13-15 SE protectors
16. Legend TT

It’s ok even if you don’t have any sleep legend, I in this UC only used single legend emerald to defeat 3rd GK , though don’t wish to continue until I get my sleep legend(s).
And other monsters like Motor and legend TT can be swapped with their SE versions same as second sleep legend. Hope it helps.

oh god people have just downloaded the game and are already questioning the great itachi L2P dude

:joy::joy::joy::joy: That made me burst! Haha

sarcasm level: over 9000

I hope the great one responds …

Mmmm, I guess what he meant is dreamhunt the ones that haven’t been deathmarked. from my friend named Name who has a emeraldeus, it takes about 200 secs for deathmark to kill an enemy yes, but take into account that there are 4 enemies in the line. even with accelerate deathmark takes about 150 secs to replenish so effectively it can only affect two monsters while the other two are not (hope that they are asleep as well). So, after 200 secs have passed one monster will die while a new monster comes out with the other two havent been marked. Hence, actually it is necessary to keep dreamhunt them and sleep them again so that all the monsters are not awake at once while at the same time waiting for the next deathmark. 

NB. I agree with the other points u made :wink:

best setup is an emeraldeus, a stun absorber-protector-stealth teammate,  shadow/storm/goldtail/metathor, goldtail/metathor/shadow/storm.

Just for clarification, emeral is best in UC, he’s not bad in pvp but nothe that good. So all this info is regarding UC.

Basically the set up is stun absorber, emeraldeus, and 2 sleepers. Goldtail and Metatherion are arguably the best but any legendary sleepers can work.
To get to it you probably want to go DR into stun into sleep lock. If you have motor or midas then stunning a couple of shells or boxes works as well, but basically your aim is to stun their front line to give your sleepers safe entry. Then once everything is sleeping you start marking for death every monster.
The trick is to keep count though. You want to have youreceived sleepers lined up to sleep any incoming monster. Also value the protector, since nowadays a lot of teams have searguard and he will always put your protector to HG.

With a bit of luck that strategy will get you past 6th GK relatively easily. Although a word of warning the damage model is a bit biggest currently so if you go over about floor 1400 it caps at 99999 damage which won’t kill stuff. Devs are aware of it
Oh and don’t dreamhunt stuff. You want everything asleep always, that’s why it works. After a certain point dreamhunt won’t do anything anyway.

First of all I appreciate you understanding and agreeing to all the other points and so the only one which remains is ‘Should dreamhunt be used in UC or not?’ Buckingham already answered it above but still it’s ok if you you don’t want to believe the either one of us but you would have to believe the ‘facts’ which I would present in a rather simple manner.

1. Your claim was that if we don’t dreamhunt and sleep again ,the sleep lock will fail as each monster will wake up at the same moment. It is ridiculous, because every time a sleep monster uses sleep on a particular target, he will go on a cooldown time of certain TU (I.e Goldtail - potent sleep :50 , shadow/storm -sleep : 70 which can be lowered through potions and accelerate skill ) so when there is a time gap of monsters being put into sleep then it is not possible for them to wake up before that time gap unless they are forcefully woken by toxic entrance /purify or stupidly woken by skills such as dreamhunt . So your argument already is obliterated but still I will try to help you understand more in next point.

2. Another reason why we don’t use dreamhunt is because the monster doing dreamhunt is the same monster which is supposed to be doing sleep lock and dreamhunt has twice TU as potent sleep and during this time you can’t use sleep again giving chance for enemy monster to strike .

And you not only said it was usuable but also called it ‘Necessary’ , man I think our Legendary champion genius strategist Sir. Itachi finally has a competitor for his title.

Lies i use dreamhunt and am on top 50 with only one sleeper shadowhunter. I dont have emeraleon or pole so :slight_smile:

When you have two sleep monsters sleeping other two monsters there will be definitely little gap and a high chance that the two monsters will wake up at the same time, especially when opposing team has death revenge monsters that you kind of wanna keep them asleep until the end of the game like rhyno and puff that like to use poison gas. you definitely need to dreamhunt (or just touch them to wake them up) and sleep them again because sometime they will be awake when it is their turn without you noticing. This has happen to me multiple times and it sucks–> so it is better to wake them up and sleep them again as waking them up. This is better than them being naturally awake. also because sleeping abilities have low TU as you said so it is viable. 

And for your information Mr. Tough Boi, sleeping a sleeping monster will not prolong the sleep session.

Well this post has been Interesting and has been a very funny read for me

lol hold on for a second , leave everything else aside when did I say sleeping a sleeping monster will prolong sleep session? :joy::joy: So now when your points are proved invalid you would just make up something which I didn’t even said and then deviate topic so you don’t get laughed at cause of it.
So if you wanna play that way I can just say, ‘For your information dumb boy dreamhunt doesn’t critical if the enemy is not sleeping’ sounded ridiculously obvious right? , same did yours :wink:

And about the gap being little , gap is a gap the monsters are not waking up at same exact moment unless you do a misplay and most importantly remember the gap between the upcoming enemy and the old one which you put at sleep will be very high and if you had paid attention to the team I suggested above at least half of your doubts would have been cleared and now back to the should I dreamhunt topic, read my previous reply again and nothing would amuse me more than to see you trying to use whatever little brain you have to figure out a way to prove facts wrong. :joy::joy::joy:

:slight_smile: That’s it mate! You don’t have Emerald* or polareon, now read the topic it is “emeraleon” and since you don’t have either and don’t even want to talk about a strategy which involves him then at least be smart enough to feel stupid while you read the title ‘emeraleon’.

Anyway its ok mate it happens but at least read the title before replying lol unless you want to be ridiculed again and then I would be happy to oblige, again :slight_smile:

You said never use it which is a lie it doesnt matter if you have emeraleon or not many times its the correct play to use it and wake them up and sleep them again. And if you have 2 sleepers its always the correct to ensure the sleep lock is never broken by a sudden wake.

The best way to ensure a sleep and no sudden wake up is by you wakeing them up and sleeping them. Dreamhunt does reasonable damage and one shot the opposite type if its a epic or lower at lvl 400 or so also 90% of the time you want one sleeper to wake the oldest sleeped monster by dreamhunt becuase it has the lowest cd and the second sleeper to sleep them back for no sudden wake.

I said it doesn’t sync well with emeraldeus/polareon , I mean isn’t it obvious why injure when you can just kill and again for the last time, read the title and it’s understandable you don’t know how to use Emerald or pol cause you don’t have it, no biggie

The title, my reply and the guy I was responding everyone was talking about emeraldeus/polareon and I did say no need to rely on dreamhunt if you use them. And yes there are other ways to do that and reach higher levels but it is common sense stick to the topic which you apparently are not good at :joy::joy:

How it doesnt sync withem they rely on a sleep lock and if you have the perfect team which is

Protector se
2 sleepers
Polareo/ emeral

The lowest Tu is dreamhunt from the monsters above which u use to wake and sleep again to make sure no sudden wake so that emeral can get his deathmark out without sudden wakes. If you dont see the picture here i dont know how i can explain to you further other then go watch on youtube to see how emeral and sleep lock works

I just wanna spit some truth in your brain, you think your strategy is always 100% correct (yes maybe but it is not complete). It does not appeared so, it just proved that you are really not experience in sleep locking team. 

All I wanna say is just similar to Ahmed that is you wanna keep the sleep lock going while making sure everyone is asleep – this is when all enemies are asleep and your sleepers have nothing to do. I have encountered when enemy team is asleep with 40 TU and you have two sleepers turn, when you do not wake it up and sleep it again (u just skip it ), when it is its turn it will wake up and screw u up.

In higher level UC, a single dreamhunt will not kill sleeping enemy, and it seems that dreamhunt has the least TU to wake enemy, you definitely want to use it instead of bloodthirst. *applause to Ahmed*

I saw my friend ‘Name’ (he is in 100 rank, you can find him if dont believe me) in UC did this everytime to get to high level in UC by just relying on shadowhunter and emeraldeon + a stun absorber.  

Man, just because you are a senior player and in a clan or similar peanuts like that, you can act all tough and stubborn in this forum. Bring that behaviour out of here. 

The point of dreamhunting the enemy is not for damage. Not at all. The point is so that you can wake up the enemy on your terms when you have the opportunity to put them to sleep again.

At the end a post you do not have to insult someone in order to get your point across. That goes for anyone here.