Legendaries Confusion

Hello everybody!

I have been playing neo monsters for over a year now, and I have an array of monsters such as legends and superepics. I am not anywhere near the best player of this game, so I believe that I could still learn and get advice from these masters.

1. I just got Grovos today from the chromera and bunker single draw (insane luck). Is it worth ultra evolving this little green guy? I have a team consisting of quite a few legendaries already and I’m not sure what combos and strategies he can work well with.
  2. My other legendaries include
    Oniblade
    Terragar (with secret skill)
    Apollorexus
    Cryokaizer
    Valzareign
    Cybereon
    Terrordragon
    Arazeal
    Grovodon (as mentioned above)
    Could somebody tell me some good strategies and synergies to use when using these legendaries? Thanks!

Oniblade and apollo front, apollo shields and accelerates then oniblade one on one then starts sweeping. Grovo is good, I put it end game with valza, you can use its pull back to do another shock entrance when cybereon has come to the field.

1 Like

Grovo is great… I use him midgame/end game and its devastating iff enemy has not absorvers on field
Spriggolo can switch friend to brimg you shocker again amd grovo can pull it back for another entrance effect you cam abuse it once again iff you pair azrael with grovo
The SS of grovo is too risky to unlock so its up to you i wouldnt unlock it if i was you i unlocked mine and i relock it again in the same day
Good luck

Make sure to evolve his pal Spiggolo too :100:

Spriggolo to Piccolo with a 1 hit move that doesnt rely on grovo and a risky heal all that rely on grovo. :joy: