Grovo

So i just had a interesting fight in PvP… The opponent used pull back on grovo to exchange for the sprig, and the sprig revived another grovo. And because he had two grovo and two sprigs, i lost from being forced to either kill the protecting grovos, giving sprig the chance to make more grovos or spamming aoe and hoping to kill the sprigs and leaving myself at his mercy for 200+ seconds… Grovo has the double turn and stun immune so hes annoying with any sweepers. If this is working as intended thats fine but feels like grovo should have to die at least once for sprig to revive him. Thoughts?

Yep. I faced grovo teams too…Grovo is definitely a tricky monster now . If 3 kills are not ready at your disposal , it’s gonna get difficult.

One spell and it morphs into a powerful monster from being a dead weight !!! Imo now that’s a S tier monster in both PvP and pve. Creativity is all u need to make an entire namek planet !

Just gotta be cautious when grovo is there. Remember grovo isn’t fast, and if there is already grovo on the field they cant revive

:joy: that was me plus i have The other monsters to revive the fallen ones

1 Like

I know grovo is slow, the problem is that sprig takes at least two hits to kill (other than excessive force moves) and killing sprig and leaving grovo doesnt help anymore :joy: grovo just pulls himself back and makes another. Like i said if that how its intended, its fine. I just think it would just make more sense to require at least one grovo death in my opinion. That way there isnt a army of durable tree beasties blocking everything and throwing turns around right off the bat.

grov will be great in 10 pvp or 8 as for 16 he wont be too good.

With recent update and mythics , it feels like the game is new . Everyone is judging so quickly. Wait untill op combos are invented lol… Then it’s gonna be lots of fun !

I can’t remember who the first person was to suggest letting Spriggolo revive Grovo but when I suggested it I said that the move should have 100s restriction from Spriggolo’s first turn. If it can work how it is right now then all is well but it is a little insane that in order to deal with Grovo you’ve basically got to have a few hits lined up to make sure you can kill the Spriggolo before it gets a turn and Grovo isn’t there. The insanely high speed of Spriggolo makes things a bit awkward.

2 Likes

Yes. Grovo can Pull Back itself is intended.

4 Likes

Grovo and is buddy are just fine now no changes needes

As an owner of Grovo I think he needs the time restriction like kd suggested

Grovo already have a time restriction on is SS wich btw is not a great SS
Making spriggolo have a time restriction will kill
it is lower tu move is 100 and has 60%chance to kill him or dou atack wich has 160sec
We have far better monsters to focus on and everyone is complaining about a litlle fella with ight tu moves,theres so many counters out there
Angelion is by far one of the legends who needs tweaks and nobody talk about him

3 Likes

I think grov is fine the way he is now.

Springloo is weak to stun, going for 2 springlo is digging your grave.

Grov might seems really good in the current pvp becuase not many are running stun teams.

2 Likes

Grovo finally got a long needed “buff” and there are still people complaining…Whats up with that? No time restrictions needed.

He’s finally useable the way he is now with his buddy picollo jr.

2 Likes

Yep angelion self setup is a bad joke, make it raw bloodthirst, done… He got the two best passives, pretty high defense, kills nearly everything with his retribution, ah yeah can grab the enemies Monster… Too many points that make angelion super strong. Strong is okay, but therefore it should be easy to kill and/or Change its rawbloodfury to raw bloodthirst … And finally change that nonesense of retribution after stupid cannibalism or backstab

Grovo is just annoying, especially with auro…

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD please make buddy revival possible only when a grovo has died in battle atleast. With stun immune give turners, and grovo’s stun immunity itself , it’s difficulty to control the revival against sprigollo’s speed. Also revived grovo can pull back itself to keep the revival going . In my last battle, there were 4 grovo after I risked myself with aoe.

Making buddy revival possible only when there are no grovo in reinforcements can balance it out !

I agree, it is ridiculous to compare the dmg of angelion’s retribution with poison eat of three trash auto poisoners. Except using ss, tia is not able to oneshot almost any poisoned non-storm legendary in pvp! @Dev_VKC

I was using Grovo and I felt like a cheat. I’m happy it got buffed but something is up with that buddy revival. It needs to slow down a little.

Is just my opinion though.

As someone who uses delu FL, even I feel it’s awkward. Not that I can’t deal with it with my excessive force but it’s potential is just too much.
There is so much one can abuse with it.

It need not be a sweeper but can serve as an excellent bait or distraction + stun immune protect focus . U can get multiple copies of megasloth , give turners, pull backs as 2 monsters. Cloning monsters can eat grovo’s dust when it has right set up!

Hope revival is changed to work only if there is no other grovo in the reinforcement.

Should be useable only after his own grovo dies, no time restricts

1 Like