lagodragon is crying in a corner

Devs, have you ever considered the feeling of lago when you design the moveset of elephantom? Lago now is the worst exclusive se for sure.

Eh, I wouldn’t call it the worst Limited SE out there. There’s a couple out there that are far weaker than it.

There have been only four original exclusive SEs in this game, and one of them has been moved to rare egg.

His main thing isnt send back next, but the earth’s dual link give turn, which is not bad at all. And when there are only 4 exclusives (or more), dont be suprised if 1 of them is weaker… little peng is useless in some teams and great at others, and so is lago

Comparing it to elephantom (free to almost everyone), it needs stun immune to be like an exclusive one.

I was actually thinking the opposite… isn’t this new elephant monster a slightly weaker version of Lagodragon? It doesn’t fit the earth teams which is basically where you’d be creating all the rockoids which are required for this monster and doesn’t have Lagodragon’s best move: Link double give turn.

Elephantom looks like a weird shell/box counter which has to be built around to have any proper use outside of this. Building around him is not easy because he doesn’t easily fit with earth monsters but he needs lots of rockoids to be strong. Stun immunity is cool but he’s literally useless on the field unless there is something at the back of your team worth sacrificing.

To me, Elephantom just looks like a MUCH weaker version of Midasdragon.

What’s the use of sendback next other than a counter to shells/boxes? Am I missing something here?

1 Like

There are so many monsters with summon entrance. It is 2nd quickest thrower with almost guaranteed one-shot move to non-buffed monsters. It is also good to use in light link teams with auro/chromozero, BTW, I am lacking stun counters except most common absorbers, so any stun immune attacker is welcomed.
Unwanted ritual is sort of useless right now.
Have you ever seen anyone using Lagodragon in pvp/pve?

Definitely disagree with most of this.

First off, this new elephant has 2 great passives. Can’t be knocked back and immune to stun. It’s also not weak to any killer move. You also seem to think ground is the only type of monster that creates shells.

May I introduce you to burnsalot, lavamane, rexkong, dolphoenix, jingledragon, flutterdrake lotus, devilborg.

Secondly, catapult is far superior to throw. This elephant also is not limited to a certain type of element.

The only way I see lago being better is his dual give turn. Which also turns into a downfall as it’s weak to chrono killer. And can be stunned.

As for sendback next other than shells or boxes, I’d definitely sendback a protector who’s next if the enemy has an assassinate monster. I’d send a stunner back if there’s a leo, angelion, tygo, or valza. Etc etc

2 Likes

High five. Great minds think alike.

Yeah okay I hear your points :slight_smile: I’m just a bit hesitant to rate this guy highly because he relies so much on those rockoids being there. I feel like the majority of legendaries can offer more value than this guy which has not been the case recently. Most of the recent SEs have been situationally very good whereas this guy feels simply good.

@JRAlthouse Thanks for the list. A few of those you’d simply not want to use or want the rockoids for themselves (Lava, Rex, Flutter Lotus and Devil). However, I can see how if you run a monster or two which creates an excess of rockoids like Burns or Jingle then this guy can go nicely after them.

Good thoughts on other uses for sendback next! With more stun counter/converter monsters about it would be great to avoid bringing in stunning entrances.

Kill your own monsters to put shells in the opponent’s team?

Lol k

And the shells are just in the RANDOM position.

I figured suicide moves would be right up the DR Master’s alley.

1 Like

Negative ghostrider.

But a MASSIVE buff to staticsphere, that would be right up my alley :muscle:

Now thats something I can get on board with. I got stuck with that useless fluffy little turd.

3 Likes

Lago dragon is sick!!
I got ripped by @JRAlthouse in test battle .
Only issue its got is the speed ,
If you really think it needs buff is increase its speed,
not exponentially but slightly.

1 Like

Elephantom makes motor roll in his grave.