GT abuse is still a thing

The TTs have received a ton of nerfs over time… one of them was a restriction that other GTs couldn’t give them a turn, because it essentially allowed that other GT to assume the role of the TT, a threat of 4 free turns that needs to be eliminated immediately. Thing is, I don’t think dual GT existed back then, so the same rule was not applied to Lagodragon. Grovodeus and Frostmoroz aren’t really problematic since their moves are one time use and locked behind a condition respectively. But lago gets 3 uses, and if there’s another GT, he can blow through them all in a blink of an eye. It’s honestly just about as bad as GT to TT, because it can give a third monster 4 turns total by the time it’s over. That’s a seriously disproportionate amount of reward for the price of running an SE in a link team merely getting its turn; 4 turns can win an entire game with the right monster. So, just a quick fix to this in the next update would be appreciated. Thank you.

2 Likes

Just take a look at kearekushi :smirk::smirk: shield all with same Dual gt. @Unown absued that last pvp i think

1 Like

Double give turn used to have 5 uses. A thread was made that complained about it and I suggested exactly what you did… that as a standard thing in the game any monster which can give turns to 2+ monsters should not be possible to target with give turn. What the Devs decided to do is simply limit the move to 3-time use.

I didn’t agree with it at the time, but now I think it’s just about acceptable. It requires you to be playing link, a sweeper to be charged and people can see it coming. The opponent only needs to kill one of the two monsters and the combo can’t happen. It’s very powerful but it’s one of those combos you build your team to do.

1 Like

I’m using this combo rn, but trust me, there is so many things that could go wrong. Half of the time i remain with lago being a dead weight or killed before he can get a turn.

Yeah I have seen cani FL abuse this with BB. I wanted to throw up…

2 Likes

I just think this is absolutely something the devs should do if it’s their intention to be consistent, because the ability to GT to a TT was right about the same level as this. If they saw that as too far, then they should see this as too far too.

1 Like

When they were discussing about how they can nerf TT, I suggested they also need nerf dual give turn but everyone was like “bUt iT iS aLrEaDy nErFeD”

1 Like

What are your thoughts on this @Professor_Oak aka gramps

1 Like

Dude dude dooood. They already nerfed it . Leave what we have for my memories !