Lachzeer's location guide to catching rare arkadions

Can someone please tell me where to find gremly again?

It’s in the Cave of Ages. 

Thanks Ashley that’s reli reli quick reply:)

I cant seem to find Frostjack in the spot mentioned. Is there another spot or is it just extremely rare?

I found mine in the mountains

I found quite a few on the most southern spot below 1st town

Thanks!! This is really helpful.

Hey zachzeer~ how do u get an arkwing~ ik it has a pre~evolve forms but can u find it in the wil? Thanks

Collect 101 arks acheivement i believe

Yeah u get the pre-evolve ( named Arky ) after 101 arkadions

I need advice. I’m not having toovmuch troube finding arks but catxhing them if near impossible for me. Help!

Which arks are you talking about? And how so? Are they killing your team? Do you keep killing them? Is it too hard to deal damage, or the catch rate doesn’t seem to be high enough no matter how low you get its health?

1 Like

I keeptrying to do Damage but the catch rate is always to low to catch it

You’re going to want to level your monsters up. That affects the catch rate of monsters, if I recall correctly.

What Tiberius said is correct. The higher your max level, the higher your catch rates are. ^^

Wer can i find monster 151? Help me please

Skullrex can also be found in Ryudou cave, he spawns pretty rarely though…

He’s more common on the northern half of Reijin Island

How do i gey arky? Saw it somewhere the other day n cant remember how it said to get him ( pre evo arkwing )

I just found a moji one south of Geat. Looks like your standing on the top edge of the mountain there. I didn’t see it listed as a spwan location for that one so I wanted to add it for others. Also seams rather common there as I see one every few fights there.

Please delete my post after the information is added so as to keep this topic from getting to long.

Also one of the mods may wish to remove some of the answered in the first post and no longer useful posts in this thread.

Can someone help me?
I just discovered this forum today morning searched for the dragon hatchlings or boar for 4 hours an another 1,5 hours for frostjack but i didnt found anything i wanted :frowning:
(Hope you understand my bad english)